Providing a service

Well, let’s just say that this forum right now is kind of a dumpster. I don’t know how else to put it. There are some really nasty people on here. Not everyone. There are some good people too, and honestly, I like a good amount of the regulars, but some on here are just not that nice as people and are really here because they are angry.

Anyway I really do think what you’re looking for does exist in this game but maybe more in the game and on Discords.

I think it’s nice for you to offer this, you can in other places too if you want. I would talk to you if I were on your server, like I said, I like grouping with nice people from the forums.

2 Likes

I actually come here to read while at work. Some post i find worth the read some i do not.

1 Like

It already is a lobby simulator.

Cool, 1 guy on a server of 10k+ players who are raid logged. Numerous more not doing raids or non capped characters leveling.

What about those who can’t meet your schedule? Guess better luck next time.

Don’t get me wrong, heres your brownie points for being nice I guess, doesn’t change the fact that RDF is still a massive improvement to our current system, and even if there was a significant amount of players like you, there would still be lapses in schedules and content availability, which is fixed with RDF.

The anti-rdf cope is too real, and at this point players are so dug into it that double backing like Bloomsday did is just too much of an L to accept, and thus the cope levels just raise higher daily.

Can’t wait to see chat spam a month into LK again. Bring back the afk in a city and spam chat simulator.

Who hurt you friend? :pensive:

1 Like

Not hurt. Tired of anti-rdf players making these bad cope posts in some vain attempt to rationalize another horrible blizzard decision.

You posting in general discussion over server for this is pure novelty.

Im not anti rdf… ive just accepted the decision and moved on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.