Prot/dps warrior LF raiding guild

Locgar Prot warr off spec dps LF raiding guild 2 nights a week is ideal 7 to 10 est but i am willing to move times around… if you need logs i have logs played most of S4 but had Real life smack me in the teeth ready to get back to the Grind if you need a prot warr lets talk
Thebanger#11932 Bnet
Locgar on Disc

fat tank on the look out

Hi there Locgar!

I sent you a request at your BNet from limbrok. I’m recruiting for a guild named Assault that’s predominantly AotC-focused, but we also dabble in Mythic after earning AotC. We raid Thurs/Fri evenings from 10:30p-1a EST which I know is well outside the range you provided, so totally understandable if that’s too late for you, but would love to chat if you can make that schedule work!

Best,
Liim

i got your add talk to you soon

lets goo warr tank life

talk to me who needs a tank or dps

Hello Locgar,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

still in the hunt

lets goo you know

Hi Locgar!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 335 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

who needs a warr

resto sham alt

yeet lets go boyz

Hey there! I know our times are outside your range but I figured id leave this here just incase!

< Group Hug > [Area-52] is a new guild with an intended mythic focus, currently recruiting to establish a roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression, while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: Warrior/DH/Rogue

Ranged DPS:  Warlock/Mage - We are not considering Elemental Shamans at this time.

Healers: Holy Paladin/MW Monk - We are not considering Holy priests/Resto Druids at this time.

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact:

Guild Master: [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

yeah thanks for the bump but thats out of my field

whats up Brothers

whats up warr here

Hey Locgar,

We are looking for a warrior for our mythic raid team 7-10pm CST Tuesday/Wednesday. Wondering if those times would work for you, and if you’d like to chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you.

I added you on Discord (Schnookmz)

Thanks!

Hi there,

We raid tues/thurs 8-11pm est and are looking for a competitive warrior. We are on zul jin horde and our guild name is “jump off”.

Check us out and my btag is jrzo#1414

Cheers,

back to the top lets keep it going