Prot/dps warrior LF raiding guild

We’d love to have you reach out and chat with us!

Howdy Locgar,

Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hi Lok - Pretty Not Bad is on the look out and in need of a few more raiders/players for our mythic raid roster & m+ community in The War Within. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12pm EST and look to make the most of our time. (We currently host Heroic Raid pugs during our raid times weekly - feel free to add me, bnet is below and test us out)

We have a solid core that has raided together for the entire expansion of Dragonflight, and we intend to do the same in TWW. In S4 we hit our expec best of 6/9M Progression. Our primary goal is to raid with a purpose, enjoy ourselves when playing and clear Mythic content alongside high level M+ keys.

We are an 18+ Only Guild, which is mainly comprised of working adults (20-35). We are focused on a few key aspects that form our guild culture that we look for in raiders (listed below). Please note… all are welcome, you can be in PNB and not raid etc.

General Raid Culture Fits

• You enjoy raiding and progression raiding.
  • You enjoy playing World of Warcraft and log on outside of raid hours when possible to run m+, pvp, or hang out.
  • You enjoy having a good laugh, and have a good sense of humor.
  • You want to play your class at a high level, and take time to learn! (We do not expect people to be pro gamers… just not robots)

What you can expect from Pretty Not Bad and our leadership:

• Active leaders whom recruit for gaps, plan for raids and engage with the community.
  • Focus on progression, and aways looking out for the greater good of the entire group, not just 1 individual.
  • Organized events, and structure within Discord and in-game.

What we expect from our raiders (not community members)

• Good raid attendance & focus when raiding.
  • A good attitude, open to constructive feedback. (from raid leads, not randoms)
  • Ability to average quality game-play within your role during progression.
  • Minimal raid logging
  • Willingness to improve and learn about your class

Now on the to the good stuff, what do we need? and what does the application process look like:

Raid Openings:

• 1 Tank of Any Class
  • 1 Healer of Any Class
  • DPS (Do not need all and open to anyone, but really interested in the following)
    • Hunter, Deathknight, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Warlocks, Spriests

How to apply?

1. Reply to this forum post or add Sheesman#1865 to Battle.net to hit me up.
  2. Join our Discord, and fill out a short application via a chat bot
  3. Wait for leadership to review, and approve.
  4. Trial - and kill internet bad guys and collect purple pixels

Do not hesitate to reach out just for questions / to learn more as well.

See you in TWW,
Pretty Not Bad Officers

Hey Locgar,

We have an opening on our CE team and our Mythic Prog team. Our CE team is a dps spot/tank off and our Mythic prog team is MT or dps.

About us

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested, I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!