Prot Pally LF Raiding Guild

610 Prot Pally LF Guild. I have availability during the week from 7PM EST - 11PM EST and weekends pretty much whenever. Looking for a guild that gets AOTC and pushes at least a few mythic bosses each tier. I have been raiding since vanilla.

I am a very active player and love tanking outside of raid for mythic+ and delvs. Very laid back and go with the flow. Current guild that I have been with for 5 years is slowly disappearing and don’t want to miss out on all the fun new content.

Will be more than glad to speak in discord or tank for any guild interested.

Felweed Cartel would love to have you. We’ve just returned from a long hiatus but are rebuilding our raid team. Prior AOTC/CE/Server first raiders that have been together for many years. We’re just getting back into it but having a blast playing together. Low stress but goal oriented community with an active discord, if you’d like to check us out my battle tag is Akuma#1322 or my discord is Raabjorn#4625 :leaves:

Hey there! Hit me up on bnet Bigmacz#1971 and feel free to check our guild post out and see what you think! [H/A] [Zul'jin-US] <Four Dads One Pizza> Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30am EST AOTC/Mythic 8/8N 6/8H

Hey!

We are in the market for a solid, laid back/chill tank to join our team. We raid W/Th 7:30p-10:00p ES0T and are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We run a bunch of M+ on the side and we have a ton of fun while raiding. If you think you might be interested please contact Alterock (our RL). Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Discord: t56ix

Hey hows it going? We raid until 12AM EST if that is feasible for you. Check out our post and see if you would be interested. If so, add me on BNET. Xiten#1628

Hey!

Volatile is a friendly, mythic progression guild looking to recruit a few new members if you’re interested.

We raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 7pm PST to 10pm PST.

Our current progression is:

• 8/8 N NP
  • 6/8 H NP

Our progression in Dragonflight was:

• 5/8 M VOTI
  • 5/9 M ATSC
  • 6/9 M ATDH

If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information and to see if you’d make a good fit! My battle tag is Raevenhart#1561 or you can try the guild leader vcronwen#1282

bump still looking