Props to Liquid

It only works for Arms pretty sure. Otherwise they would of ran triple fury like everyone else and gotten the MS affect from a hunter or rogue. Arms does like half the damage of fury right now, but according to the forums it’s intended and not a bug even though only a arms warrior can do it.

If it’s arms only its a bug. If it’s not supposed to be arms only then they should fix it so it works with other effects.

I agree that it was an exploit, or at least a bug. Zero way that was intended. I do believe the wf should be revoked. If they are the Better team they will still kill it.

They don’t have a hunter in their raid. That’s why they went arms.

WAAAAA waaaaa waaaa waaaaa, We were not gonna make it so we played the victim card. This kinda pc garbage is getting so old. We had a saying at Ford. Excuses do not build cars! Excuses do not win raid races either…

Ring of blood. Morgor.

Been using mine forever in any fight with an add that heals. Kicks get missed and keeping that debuff up to reduce the penalty of a missed interrupt isn’t that hard.

Ebonroc, Romulo and Julianne, High King Maulgar, first boss of ramps, I’m sure there’s more over the years, but those are the ones I remember from playing TBCC.

There was a point that they had Rogerbrown and Gingi on the bench. Two players who are among the top in the world. That just shows you how absolutely stacked their roster is.

I’m not sure Liquid had that caliber of player sitting on the bench. Plus losing Trill to AWC and a main tank having to fly home? Seems like this ended up a logistics nightmare for Liquid on top of the stress of having to play the game THAT much for THAT long.

And it makes sense - WoW is MUCH more popular in EU than in NA. The quality players would likely be higher there too.

They spent $93k lol, more than just a ‘game’ to them, that’s a career.