[Prompt] Whispers

Be free of your burdens

Join my power, release your mind

Power beyond imagining, the ability to solve it all

The world is mine, failure is imminent, join me

The whispers have become more frequent since Nazjatar was conquered. Word spreads of the old god’s new freedom, that his armies and influence invades Azeroth. As sleep takes you, the whispers become worse, plying at your dreams and innermost thoughts. What do the whispers show you? How do they try to entice your slumbering mind? What dreams, or nightmares, do you see?

Info

This is meant to be a fun exercise, so there aren’t many rules.

Prompts are fun little things meant to inspire. You don’t have to perfectly match the prompt. Just let it inspire a thought.

I’m going to try and post these weekly, sometime between Saturday and Monday probably. Feedback and prompt ideas are welcome, so feel free to post them in the archive thread. Some prompts will be more thought provoking, some more whimsical. Respect your fellow writers.

Disclaimer: I cannot take full credit for every prompt. Some of these I create on my own, some are prompts I’ve seen that I’ve taken a WoW spin to, and some I’ve seen and used in the past, some are ideas spoken in passing between me and coworkers, or guildmates, or some are offered directly from folks on the forums. If I’ve been directly given a prompt from another person, I will credit them unless they do not want to. Otherwise, know some of these are gained through many means.

Archive: Kersia's Prompt Archive and Discussion

i think nzoth. crafty in many ways would seep into my mind using bolvars voice.
my character is loyal to the end for bolvar. That weakness exploited could plumet my characters into the darkest of places.

If at any point my character finds out she would prostrate myself before bolvar to be made a example of.

btw i love these promts.
i reallly realllllly do.

1 Like

I like making them and then reading all the responses. Glad you enjoy them :3