[Prompt] Popular

Video related.

(Suggestion by Morician - Last one for now) You woke up today to find out overnight you have become famous. Crowds of adoring fans are gathered around your current abode, trying to catch a glimpse of you, potentially meet you. Gifts are thrown everywhere around you, your racial leader wants to personally meet with you and get to know you. As you make your way through town, people point at you, you hear whispers of your name, folks wave and approach you. How do you react to this sudden influx of popularity and fame?

Info

This is meant to be a fun exercise, so there aren’t many rules.

Prompts are fun little things meant to inspire. You don’t have to perfectly match the prompt. Just let it inspire a thought.

I’m going to try and post these weekly, sometime between Saturday and Monday probably. Feedback and prompt ideas are welcome, so feel free to post them in the archive thread. Some prompts will be more thought provoking, some more whimsical. Respect your fellow writers.

Disclaimer: I cannot take full credit for every prompt. Some of these I create on my own, some are prompts I’ve seen that I’ve taken a WoW spin to, and some I’ve seen and used in the past, some are ideas spoken in passing between me and coworkers, or guildmates, or some are offered directly from folks on the forums. If I’ve been directly given a prompt from another person, I will credit them unless they do not want to. Otherwise, know some of these are gained through many means.

Archive: Kersia's Prompt Archive and Discussion

Probably start singing this.

:smirk: