Problems with Dethrone

Hi,

I tried to open a ticket inside the game, but since my question doesn’t classify as any possible suggestion and there’s no more generic way to submit a ticket, I can’t, so, I’m writing here.

I have a character on a guild on Nemesis server and everyone on the guild is inactive for more than a yer. Guildmaster is inactive for 3 years and there’s no option to dethrone him since someone set my rank to the lowest possible. No other member is active. So I’m the only one that recently logged and can’t do anything, can’t use guild bank, can’t quick anyone, can’t dethrone.

What can I do? Is there any way to do something in this case?

Regards,

This is not something that GMs are allowed to get involved in. If the Guild Leader set the ranks that way, then it was intentional. You can either find a way to contact the Guild Leader or start your own guild.

8 Likes

Also, this character that posted is not mine and I can’t change the post anymore. Don’t know what happened here.

nope if you are not able to dethrone a GM will not be able to bypass it for you.

3 Likes
  • There’s no place with instructions on case the entire guild is out for a long time
  • There are posts with GM asking to open a ticket to try to change your rank, but currently you can’t open a ticket for that since doesn’t fit in any topic available to open a ticket.
  • At the very minimum they can restore any previous rank I had.

Nope gms are hands off on guild control if the gm set it up so he cant be dethroned thats his call and blizzard wont intervene or contact him its best to move on.

6 Likes

If the Guild masters don’t want anyone taking over the guild, they’d be within the right to. Game masters won’t be able to override their right to such.

That’s, from what I’ve seen, was only when the original GM was. It isn’t for anyone to up and trying to bypass the system in place.

Then try to get a hold of the guild master out of game to get that done. Game masters ain’t there for that and the guild ranks/member ranks are set by the guild master as they see fit. The Game masters ain’t going to mess with such upon request.

6 Likes
  1. It doesn’t matter if the rest of the guild is inactive.
  2. Game Masters can’t change your rank. Possibly the guild leader can open a ticket to promote you to guild leader, but that is it.
  3. A Game Master is not able to restore your former rank.
6 Likes

Then whose character is it?

probably a classic toon they started and forgot about.

not really relevant to their issue

I think others have answered this, but I’ll add a bit.

There are no separate instructions for when the entire guild has been inactive, it works the same. If the Guild Leader is away for 90+ days, then those in rank 2, 3 and 4 will have the option to take over leadership.

If there is no one active in that rank, or even no one in that rank, then the guild cannot be dethroned.

Is GM Game Master or Guild Master? There are no Game Master’s on the forum, but if you are referring to one of the Support Forum Agents like myself, the only time a Game Master may be able to assist is if the guild was previously dethroned and that new leader has been absent for 90+ days. If the original leader is still in the guild, usually in lowest rank that the system placed when swapping out the new leader, we may reinstate them.

That does not apply to any other character in the guild.

Sorry, we cannot. Adjustment of ranks outside of what I described above can only be done by the Guild Leader and officers with appropriate permissions granted by the Guild Leader.

13 Likes