Problems Purchasing a Race Change

I attempted to purchase a race change last night, and after selecting the server and character it gave a short message telling me it was processing and to check back later. No black or blue screen. There’s still nothing showing up in game or my transaction history. If I remember right, Paypal can take up to three days to process, but because it looks like nothing’s gone through at all I was wondering if CS could check to see if it was caught in the system somewhere before trying different payment methods.

Do you see this in your transaction history?

1 Like

Nope, nothing since buying 30 days of time is listed.

Yeah, that’s all I see as well. You might want to reach out to Billing on this.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess if they don’t see anything either, then I’ll try a credit card.

1 Like

Have you figured anything out? i’m having the same issue, on a payment method that i use for my sub, so i know its good.

Our issues probably have a different source… I had the Blizzard Browser that’s used by the game client to access the store blocked, so the purchase attempts were not getting through. Once unblocked everything went through normally.

So if nothing else, check to make sure the browser is there, functional, and not blocked by your firewall.

Any hints on how to check that? I’m having a similar problem and consulting tech support and filing a ticket got me nowhere.

Might be best to start a fresh thread with a little more detail Storm. I’m not too sure who you were replying to so I’m not sure on what you’re looking for hints on checking, though I’m happy to help!

Depending on your exact issue, we might be able to point you in the right direction for a ticket too.

2 Likes

Yes, Thanks. I already had a ticket open on this issue.

No solution was forthcoming.