Pro RDF posts are history repeating itself

It should never have been in Wrath…

For now, doesn’t mean we will give up the fight!

3 Likes

Be sure to report them for insulting people in the forums as it is a TOS violation.

4 Likes

Thats dodging the question. You dont know how to read a chart do you

2 Likes

Yeah it does because there is no fight… You done lost.

We haven’t lost until Wrath goes the entire time and they release Cata Classic without ever releasing RDF…then you can come back to this post to say you told me so.

4 Likes

You have lost you just don’t get it yet.

He will be too busy on the forums wondering what went wrong with fresh servers that they died so fast

Still want RDF, its a vital feature to the success of Wrath…proven by the increase in subs and high sub count maintained until after the launch of Cata.

8 Likes

“history repeating itself” is kinda the point of rereleasing expansions.

3 Likes

You will have to forgive him, he didnt realize that when the line on a chart goes up that means an increase, not a decrease

2 Likes

I doubt it will be that big a deal. I really wanted RDF, and planned my first toon around its inclusion… I’m not going to not play the best expansion because of this missing QOL tool.

You’ve clearly displayed your lack of social queues and people skills, then when Frosstfire gets frustrated with your condescending and nasty attitude, it’s frosstfire who’s the bad one

ya ok

Nope, they want to correct mistakes that led to retail and keep classic more classic.

So this change is good.

Who would want to repeat the most popular expansion in the history of the mmo genre? Any other company would jump at the chance. Blizz decides this is the expansion to drastically change.

It’s surreal.

3 Likes

RDF wasn’t on launch, so it’s literally repeating

Removing RDF is not drastically changing Wrath. Lul, grasping at straws now are we…

Classic has been a good case study that shows how retail became the way it is today.

It’s the players. It’s always been the players that drove it to retail. And some players, even knowing the path to retail, the game they left, want to drive down that same road again.

Have we not learned? That is my question.

Why do you think this? As adamant that we would never get Classic as they were… why would they then try to use it as a means to fix mistakes they made along the way?

They are never adding it.