Pro RDF posts are history repeating itself

This is very true

Nope it is one of the first retail features tacked onto Wrath that started the demise of WOW.

1 Like

Classic Era is currently trying to recruit more people so they can get a warsong gulch group together, theyre currently 6 people shy

1 Like

I think minor qol is fine honestly like this change but sweeping system changes like rdf is where I gotta cross the line

No, it was in part of Wrath.

It was also largely not in Wrath. Wrath doesn’t mean the day before Cataclysm’s prepatch was released.

1 Like

Yes, in fact it was.

The fact you deny a literal fact is pretty telling.

11 Likes

RDF was a late feature added to Wrath after sub counts were declining which also hastened sub count decline.

It was a desperate attempt to bring people back to the game that failed.

That is why it was removed in this version of WRath.

I know it was in Wrath I’m saying it shouldn’t have been.

1 Like

Wrath had RDF for 26 days less than it went without it.

13 Likes

Wrath gained subs after RDFs launch.

11 Likes

Briefly then they dropped a lot…

1 Like

It wasn’t the day before Cata. It was a year of Wrath.

Cross-realm bgs were in Vanilla for like 15% of the game. Yet they were in Classic. Your ‘argument’ has absolutely no merit and has been disproven a hundred different times with a hundred different systems in Classic.

9 Likes

But waiting a long time to get a group and fly to the instance is fun. I love the inconsistencies in this stance! :clown_face:

Nah bro, it was!

Not until after the launch of Cata, try again.

9 Likes

Yeah but there’s a lot of factors going into sub drop off I don’t know why people attribute that to rdf. Cataclysm is one of wows worst expansions for a large amount of reasons.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, another quintessential anti-lfd player. They’re always so nice and social.

Blizz, this is the playerbase you’re creating.

10 Likes

Wrath never dropped subs after it launched. Subs didnt drop until over a year after it released, in Cata

7 Likes

This is the player base that exists already lol… This is why I don’t understand the desire to “save” the community.

4 Likes

Yeah they did.

And guess what, you aren’t getting RDF so you can stop complaining.

Do you know how to read data and charts? Apparently you dont

2 Likes

I can read the chart saying you aren’t getting RDF because Blizzard said no…

Don’t confuse them with facts. The guy can’t even admit dungeon finder was in Wrath at all.

5 Likes