Prince Renathal missing from Sinfall

I was out doing a Maldraxxus calling today and I noticed I hadn’t picked up today’s calling. It is from the Prince and also for Maldraxxus. I finished up and hearthed back to Sinfall and to my surprise, Prince Renathal is no where to be found. I clicked his portrait to bring up the map with a blue exclamation mark… No Prince. I have relogged, flown out and back in, been to Sinfall several times and haven’t seen him. The quest is not shareable. Any ideas?

Are you on any part of the Campaign that could have him moved to a different location?

5 Likes

I have this week (thats ending) chapter to do… But I don’t want to start that until my girlfriend is able to do it with me. Good catch I’ll look for him elsewhere but if thats it its a bug.

The campaign phasing is most likely your problem. This has been an issue for others in Venthyr on the campaign and isn’t a bug. The 9.0 covenant campaign often did this phasing for calling NPCs in all covenants and it was necessary to finish a chapter for them to return. I believe earlier in 9.1 there were two Prince Renathal’s showing in Sinfall at the same time and it was hotfixed. If you want to turn these in, you could complete the campaign chapter and party sync with your girlfriend to replay them with her, if she is ok with that.

3 Likes

Yes unfortunately this is a problem beyond this. In many “World Events” you are unable to see NPC’s like faction bosses for many years, Bane as example. I rushed to complete the campaign chapter and was able to accept the quest when Prince Renathal returned to Sinfall. Please look into NPC phasing during different achievements/quests.

You should definitely use the in-game feedback submission as that would be a better way for your concerns to be seen. The forums (aside from the support category) are also an option if you want to create another thread with your suggestions.

2 Likes