Priest +healing or healing talents bugged?

I’ll try to keep it short:

I’m a Holy/disc Priest, have 3/3 Improved renew, and 5/5 spiritual guidance/healing
My guildie Priest, same talents, has his Renew ticking for 321 and mine ticks for 316

Same Buffs, his healing power on gear is 298, mine is 478. Im a Dwarf, hes a Human.

What’s going on?

Edit: Ok something is definitely wrong here. I Just respecced and put all of my talents just as they were, and now my healing power is 730, where right before it was 548

If any of you other priests are healing less than you think you should, try respecing and see if it changes it.

1 Like

Seems like it shouldn’t work that way

I think the bug actually increases healing power, instead of taking it away. Screenshot proof:

SS of last night before I logged off: https://i.imgur.com/vUTCVsL.jpg
SS of this morning: https://i.imgur.com/1g4QlYC.jpg

478 +healing from gear + 70 (25% of 280 Spirit into healing) = 548

Little worriesome!

Could it be a bug in your addons?

I thought that at first too, but it still didnt explain why a priest with less gear had more healing power

What I suspect is happening is that when you respec and put talents into spiritual guidance (5% of spirit = healing power per talent), it adds each 5% separately. So 75% of spirit turns into +heal power instead of just 25%.

It seems to reset on logout, at least for me

1 Like

You might be onto it
Did your guildie priest friend just respec prior to testing out your Renew tickets? Or at all?

I just replied in your other thread about this so I’ll take a look when I log back in tonight to see if mine was fixed when I logged out.

I did relog last night when I first saw the issue so not sure if that will be the fix for me but I’ll reply when I get home anyway.

Either way, here’s the post I made in the other thread:

I’m not sure this is what’s happening, or at least not all of it, because if my math is correct it should only put me at 490 +healing with that bug, not 534.

1 Like

Maybe your previous +25% from SG wasn’t removed, so you ended up at 100%? Would that do it? Hmm, no. I bet you have more than 180 spirit. Odd.

Ok this has finally fixed itself. It seems closing the launcher as well as the game fixed it. Last night I merely logged out and back in but left the launcher open and it didn’t reset back to normal +healing values. But I’m good now!