Preview of 10.1.5 Changes for Holy paladin

Latest PTR notes.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-fractures-in-time-ptr-development-notes/1587226/11

PALADIN

Holy
    Light of Dawn healing reduced by 18% (was 10%).
    Tyr’s Deliverance healing increased by 25% (was 40%).
    Blessed Focus increases the healing of Glimmer of Light by 25%.
    Awakening is now a 1 point talent.
    Awakening now stacks up to 12 times (was 10/20).
    Sanctified Wrath has moved to a choice node with Awakening.
    Aura of Mercy healing increased by 50%.
    Aura of Mercy now increases its healing by 50% while Aura Mastery is active (was 100%).
    Merciful Auras/Blessing of Seasons and Awakening/Sanctified Wrath have swapped locations.
    Glimmer of Light’s damage increased by 700% (was 850%).
    Glimmer of Light healing increased by 360% (was 400%).
    Beacon of Light transfers 25% of all healing done (was 30%).
    Beacon of Virtue can target 4 additional allies (was 3).
    Beacon of Virtue now costs 4% base mana (was 2%).
        Developers’ note: We are increasing the target count of Beacon of Virtue and increasing its mana cost with the goal of this spell being a way to trade mana efficiency for throughput.
Protection
    Mana regeneration is now 1% per second (was 1.3%).
Retribution
    Mana regeneration is now 1% per second (was 1.3%).

Probably only 3 seconds more like before

No. Changes regular wings from 20 to 25 seconds, and changes AC from 12 to 15 seconds. You get three bonus seconds every minute, along with shorter holy shock cooldown. I can’t imagine ever taking Sanctified Wrath with AC.

Agreed.

We have 3 bonus seconds WITH Awakening on live. Sounds like a bum deal.

I like some.of this hate other parts. MASTERY is fine Paladin is not a caster class get over it or roll a priest .

1 Like

Wait and see for me. I can see lots of positives, but will hold judgement (sorry) until I’ve completed a few raids.

1 Like

I’d love to see them change WoG and LoD to consume 1 to 5 holy power instead of what we have now.

1 Like

bad news for you

Wow. What a fresh take. I thought it was a dumb take the first 137 times, but somehow you’ve convinced me. Next I’ll give up Druid because shaman also has nature based heals so they are obviously the same like holy priest and holy paladin. They are even both called restoration.

/s.

2 Likes

The nerfs are huge and I don’t think the changes outweigh them.
Dislike