Prev evoker is trash now "hot take" Not

Somewhat true

Have to say that you’re wrong.

you are wrong

Pretty sure it’s a “you” issue.

how could you possibly thing prev is good, you’d have to be the worst player in the world to actually truly believe that. they are bottom tier nully does not make them competitive. The heals just plain suck, Like I said My MW is at 2.2k rn and my prev cant break 1900. there is clearly an issue as MW sucks!!

Your MW is 1900. Why lie. YOUR WW is 2.2

1 Like

Okay and your 1800, he has been higher then 1900 he was 2.2 as well not lying.

You’re MW was 2039 highest this season.

AND sorry but watching a 3200 FISTWEAVING MW atm… So, yeah…

Funny how you bring up Mage when Arcane has been in a good state for the first time in 4 years.

3200 fistweaving in 3s or RSS?

RSS…because that’s the rating you are using for yourself.

not spec related just mages are always a meta, you always have something you can play nothing against it just how it is.

Yet for 2 expansions in a row minus a string of about 6 weeks the only spec you were allowed to play as a Mage was Fire.

fistweaving in rss? lol link I wanna see this train wreck.

BankMW, streaming right now.

He had top 3 MW spots last time i checked. AS A Fistweaving monk.

He does not play reg MW, he only fistweaves.

Honestly I’m sad they nerfed them. I miss matching into anything that isn’t Disc. It’s becoming very stale and obnoxious.

The hard part is people love change so it may very well be prevoker is good, but disc is the hot new thing. It’s like 90s parachute pants. Gone, but not forgotten….and they will rise again.

Honestly at the end of the day it comes down to how influential the player base is. When you have every face in the game playing something everything else loses its shine.

Remember DH? Where do you think all the arms/sin rogues came from. DH is plenty good still people just saw a new shiny toy

1 Like

Also, Evoker has existed for 5 mins, don’t act like it’s a fully solved class yet.

Jesus man he is in AWC he is a pro gamer, that is an exception not the rule.

Doesn’t matter. You’re using RSS rating for your monk when thats the only rating you ever got on it as a metric for comparing your pevoker to it. pevoker isn’t bad. It’s a learning issue. Just learn.

There are a few pevokers in awc also. Want to use that as well?

How does everyone look up peoples characters on an account? Is there some secret I don’t know of?