Preservation spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

Worth mentioning that the s1 bonus was changed recently (with 10.2 i think) - it no longer increases reversion’s crit chance (and thus the amount it gets extended), it’s just a direct healing increase. It also does basically nothing outside of one specific build so it won’t really be fun for those of us who prefer other builds.

Edit: S1 tier also does nothing for mana sustain unlike the other two options so combine that with the recent mana nerfs and we’ll only have more issues

16 Likes

(post deleted by author)

10 Likes

I voted season 1 bonus because it was the most fun to play. Instant cast living flame felt great.

14 Likes

The old S1 set 2pc isn’t coming back. They’ve also capped reversion on the PTR to 6 extra ticks. S1 2 pc would have to be buffed pretty significantly to even have a shot of comparing to s2 or s3.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

After much debate, as much as I would love to have reversion build back; I ended up going with S2 tier bonus. My reasoning has a few points, this is my personal perspective as a Mythic Raider and how my guild healing works:

Season 1s tier succeeded a LOT because of the mana economy that was in that tier.

Prevoker’s damage output was greatly increased in S2 with the Bloom/Blossom builds. It felt really good as a builder/spender.

TA’s changes makes the reversion-focused build have a higher skill ceiling to pull off well, and could lead to an overall decline in the fun-quality.

Increase in Essence Bursts feels extremely fun for the class, I have my reservations with the way Reversion has been discouraged since S1 in that Blizzard will find it difficult balancing the playstyle with the healer changes that came in S2. Short of reverting some of the changes they made.

I guess we will see where it goes, I cannot imagine how Mythic Rashok is going to be if reversion is the meta again.

2 Likes

Anything but s2, Unlimited Blossoms Build was garbage.

4 Likes

Bite your tongue, it was Garbage playstyle, and no reason at all to play it again. S1 or S3 is far better. S3 would probably be the best option, as we won’t have to change anything.

The Hunter Legendary off of Sylvanas in SLs had an Item you could buy for a Dinar (the currency earned through fated and spend on Fated Vendors) to upgrade their bow. The Bow, during Fated Sanctum, dropped at Fated ilvl. so both the Evoker Legendary, and the new Str Axe has precedent.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I had mine like 3 weeks fore s3 started. so I know that feeling. still using it currently, as the proc gives in inflated ilvl of about 478, I think the Number crunchers in the Evoker Discord said. So still quite Viable, if you don’t have an ilvl 478 or higher weapon.

That wasn’t even the popular build for that tier

2 Likes

Cangrats yall voted for season one, the absolutely worst set! You are not getting the original teir set! Your getting the one they offerd you that you voted for!

6 Likes

Hooray, glad we get our worst tier set because not only does prevoker not play like season 1 anymore, its not even the original season 1 tier set we’ll be getting either, thanks for the meme vote double dipping prevoker into meme territory of a healer come season 4

4 Likes

Wild to me that season 3 isn’t higher, the spec feels amazing to play with the current tier

4 Likes

i voted for s3. i’m really enjoying this tier set. s1 is going to win and everyone’s going to be mad they voted without doing their homework.

6 Likes

OLD S1 > S3 > S2 > current S1
Guess S3 it is.

5 Likes

Why are people voting for the S1 tier set when it will be literal garbage? It’s not the same S1 tier set anymore. Do people not pay attention to what they are doing?

6 Likes

If we get the s1 tier set I might just end up holding my s3 tier pieces. With the changes they’ve made, that set just won’t really do anything.

5 Likes

Upcoming Changes:
-(New) Reversion extensions are now capped at 6 additional ticks.
-Reversion casts now have a 15% chance to proc Essence Burst.
-Almost all mana costs increased by 10%. Exceptions for TA, Fire Breath.
-(Recently Changed) Grace Period increased to 7.5 / 15% (was 5/10%).
-(Recently Changed) Timeless Magic now also offers 10% / 20% off the mana costs of -Temporal Anomaly, Echo, Reversion, Time Dilation. Temporal Anomaly added to the duration increase, but duration increase reduced to 10% / 20% (was 15/30).
-Source of Magic now lasts 1hr (up from 30 minutes).

These are set for 10.2.5; overall pretty big nerfs and if these carry over to season four it pretty much makes Season one tier garbage. For those looking for what to vote for.

6 Likes

i voted S1 cause it felt SO GOOD in pvp. Couldn’t care less about pve.

3 Likes