Prepatch Pushed Back

Right prepatch is launch /rolleyes

Well wowhead also reported that there were duplicates in the Great Vault (confirmed moments later to be a bug) and reported that hair colours were removed (also a bug).

So, take this with a grain of salt.

1 Like

and you know me. We can mog anything at level 10. I was planning to unleash and army of plate wearing orcs, all mog’d in tusks and I WILL HAVE M… wait what was that?? I can’t just keep them lock in that xpac??

My world is experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by

1 Like

And the like GCD :heart:

The whole point of the PTR/Beta split was so we can experience pre-patch content while they are working on Beta. It seems they can’t even deliver on that.

What the hell is going on over there?

4 Likes

What none sense? Leveling in your fav expansion is an amazing feature. You can relive that expansion like how it was when it was released.

2 Likes

Read the post I linked. I thought this too but that is not the case right now.

1 Like

4 Likes

All they’re saying is you just might not reach the end.

But I was watching a video the other day and dude was talking about how he hit 50 on the last main quest of the last zone of legion.

1 Like

Kk I read it and yes you have valid points. I dearly hope it won’t go live like this :frowning: I want to relive Legion fully no matter what

It was WoD

Gol-darnit! I was really hoping that I could start leveling some characters for SL on Tuesday…

I’ve been in a holding pattern for like 2-weeks on that front.

3 Likes

I would honestly like to see that video. Blizzard said level was sped up 70%. However, I also want the option to use Chromie Time with xp turned off at 49 or 50.

I honestly have no need to leave another character to max. If I do I’ll hop on one of the many 120 (60) characters I have now.

The fastest was wod, the one he handed in the last quest and hit 50 on was legion

2 Likes

Just posted it.

As soon as i hit post i was thinking wait a sec WoD was the fastest. I figured you’d be back to correct :slight_smile:

Cult

6th

It is as foretold

2 Likes

Eh, it’s good to get that vid out there anyway to dispel rumors that you hit 50 after like 2 zones.

Well that’s the final nail in anything before the 6th, rip, nothing to do for an extra week :frowning:

6 Likes