Prepatch plz

Can we have it soon pls so we can start leveling belf/draeneis there’s no reason to wait

People are going into hibernation because of post naxx boredom

23 Likes

Nah man still things from naxx, pre-patch can wait.

6 Likes

Bro lotus dropped to 70g on my server because everyone stopped raiding it’s time for us to move on

2 Likes

nah man, my server it’s still 100-120g still need naxx, pre-patch can wait.

4 Likes

Pre-patch can wait for you little gnome, but it can’t wait for Mikey.I want you to personally tweet Blizzard to give me pre-patch before you, thank me later!

5 Likes

I wonder if that has anything to do with you being level 22.

It has to do with me being 60 on another toon.

1 Like

il have my orb in my bag so i get crusader on prepath. I make sure to get ina group with shaman

TEST OUT WINDFURY AS A BEAR YES A S A BEAR YES I KNOW NO YES I KNOW. I USE TO USE MONGOOSE ON MY PVP STAFF AND IT WOULD PROC

YES AND GOOD ROGUE AND WARRIOR YOU WILL NEED IT! YOUR ABOUT TO BE WHAT I WAS IN CLASSIC AND I HAVE 0 PITY TOWARD AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU FEEL EXTREMELY BAD WHEN I TANK A DUNGEON BY TELLING YOU WHAT I WAS TOLD IT NOT PERSONAL IT JUST GIVING BACK WHAT I WAS GIVEN !

O yes you will get to ear all this negativity but not only that you wont get a spot. Just so you AM EXTREMELY RESENFULL

1.13.7 hasn’t landed yet. That’s a reason.

KT is dead, who cares.

Bring out prepatch!

3 Likes

nah man, i need loot when i get the loot i want they can drop the pre-patch.

So you wouldn’t need a time to enjoy your full set?

I think it will be better if prepatch comes in August … and TBC September

Rather they wait a bit longer and iron out more bugs.

don’t need time to enjoy full T3 only want it to have it,

I’d rather they give us pre-patch to play with for a while than to trap everyone playing Naxx.

like disco, naxx is dead baby!

1 Like

I‘ve started too late to play classic … after I decided to leave shadowlands… so I really enjoy it :see_no_evil::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

Yeah man! KT has been dead for 13 years now!

Too bad you missed TBC prepatch 12.5 years ago.

Hmm…KT died in vanilla 13 years ago, but Wow Classic wasnt out then, so im not sure what you mean?

I was in TBC prepatch in actual vanilla, but Classic TBC Prepatch has never existed…so once again, not sure what you mean?

1 Like

I’m stacking prot pally gear atm ready to tank all the dungeons.

1 Like

Nah, it’ll be better if TBC Classic released next tuesday, even without the beta.

4 Likes