Prepatch out in about 2 months

with it disabling corruption, so just remove the corruption vendor time gate now blizz.

Thanks

2 Likes

What’s prepatch?

Are you Snuggles by any chance?

No, why would I have 2 DKs on the same server?

14 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

wouldnt it be nice? remove corruption vendor rotation. decrease corruption costs by 75%, put all cloaks up to rank 15 automatically… let people actually play in a level playing field. LOL who am i kidding, why would blizz do that.

why do people with absolutely no idea when prepatch/launch is keep claiming when prepatch/launch is

Because not all of us are too stupid for inductive reasoning.

Actually lol’d! And same guild!! But for real though the double response was on point

2 Likes

I have 3 dks on the same server. They start at level 55. Faster to level then grind professions on.

1 Like

I just do it for the heritage armor lol

Shadowlands prepatch Ptr out now, cmon blizz do it

I mean it’s possible I have 3 monks

If we take history to consideration, its very likely the prepatch happens early September with Shadowlands launching in October.

1 Like

They still have a lot of work to do and would spell there doom to rush for that, considering that’s what they did with bfa.

So if you want to use history then it would be probably similar to cata release that was in early December, pre patch being early November or last week of October, can’t remember the exact.

Or like WoD whose launch was early November and pre patch was the middle of October.

I don’t feel like they’re going to hold out that long, maybe October, but no way in hell November. Like the pre patch just hit the ptr, that means its very close. 1-2 month windows at most, I’m certain September.

Slands won’t be October, unless they try for like a Halloween release, but I guarantee September won’t be the pre patch because I can’t honestly believe they will be that dumb to rush production on the last bit of slands like they rushed BfA

I doubt it will be December as well and honestly believe it will be closer to the start of November just like 2 of their xpacs (wrath and wod) and the original game itself.

I think they will try a Halloween release, prepatch is likely coming very soon, since its already on ptr. There isn’t much rush there they’re only level squishing, removing corruptions, adding a couple of events before the main launch of shadowlands. We’ll have to see tho. You gotta remember I know people in the forums don’t care for this but Blizzard’s bottomline does, there are 2 console releases coming in the holidays and it would be wise for them to get shadowlands out before then. So they would either have to release the game during halloween [Good time to do so] or after the holidays.

But we’ll see.

That doesn’t mean anything. They have had pre patch 2 months in advance of live before.