Prepatch out in about 2 months

you understand the other expansions were not in development during a pandemic right

1 Like

During massive console releases? I think not. I’m not saying you’re wrong, but for them to release shadow-lands during a competition window doesn’t seem business smart too me. Unless they delay to the new year.

That’s fair, however, that doesn’t really hinder their development capability. Since development can still be worked on remotely. You can do the majority of work at home while having conference meetings on video, infact people are more productive at home in this area of work rather than being in the office. The only thing that is probably hindered is the creative side of things as Ion did mention in a interview.

They have done it before a lot, especially since the amount of people that are going to play it already pre-ordered

The leveling process on beta is in such a rough state. There’s constant class reworks and such being done, M+ testing is all disabled atm there’s been no PVP testing (although no surprises there).

Heck, none of the zones even have music put in them yet.

Honestly Beta right now feels more like it’s mid to late alpha than a mid to late beta phase.

There seems to be little to no chance of an October release

1 Like

all im reading are a ton of baseless assumptions. sure those things exist but to matter of fact state that every single person is set up to work remotely at 100% and productivity wont be affected at all and deadlines wont be pushed as a result of a global pandemic that nobody saw coming is naive at best

1 Like

Listen to Ion about it, and also there are tons of articles showing that people are x more productive remotely working at home.

Alot of people do projects on github and they don’t work in the same office lol. Programming is not the same as real estate. It’s not hard to set up remote work and the machine is working at full capacity right now since they have been doing it for months. The majority of it is coding, coding you can do at home.

If someone told me I can do x job from my home
 I’d work harder for them without a doubt.

Prepatch is historically where the “fun” begins with super imbalances. I remember pre-patches before and next thing you know there’s 3v3 2300 ret pally teams nuking everyone.

Ryutiz looking like a moron.

Aristotle basedgod

Seems I’m right bois.