Prepatch is proof that you listen to wrong feedback

When you play it safe, and cater to people not wanting to be “grief”. We get a boring game.

This pre patch right here is proof of how dull things get when you cater to people who take offense so easily. It plays things so safe that I’m laughing. This should not be called scourge event 2.0.

336 Likes

I’m confused about what you’re criticizing here.
What part of the pre-patch are you upset about love? i’ve heard every argument, go for it!

14 Likes

it is boring. That is it.

81 Likes

What do you mean about the “Not wanting to be grief” bit though? That makes no sense. :\

5 Likes

Compare this event to the first one.

15 Likes

i mean…aren’t we getting that next week?

Love we’re getting that next week. Also be a wee bit more specific, I started in Cata, not classic.

2 Likes

nah, from what i was told. They nerfed it to be warmode or something.

9 Likes

I don’t know but I am just going off what I am assuming the OP is complaining about. Just another OP needing to create a thread to complain about something.

7 Likes

The dailies and respawn timers have nothing to do with people complaining about the zombie invasion.

4 Likes

Yes, it is boring pre event. Just using the forums to voice out with countless others.

16 Likes

That’s…great, honestly. That means players can consent to getting ganked. Frankly I think that’s a good quality of life change. I like having the option to not want to blow my brains out after getting swarmed by ally. :relaxed:

28 Likes

It makes complete sense.
Players whined that there were too many zombies and they couldnt do anything.

Now there are no wild zombies anywhere, during a scourge invasion.

I played during the Wotlk version. You could get stuff done. You just had to work at, very, very, very slightly.

This is boring. Nothing is happening.

47 Likes

That is the problem love. Needing consent to play in a safe space for a event that is a limit time makes a game dull.

20 Likes

it’s happening soon :tm: though. Like, in all seriousness, soon. I know not as quickly as we all wanted, but it is happening.

Awww sorry you need to ruin other peoples gameplay whom might not want to participate in getting “grieved”. Oh noes, “nerfed” it to be warmode so people who want to participate can and those who don’t can play how they want. The horror.

I swear, some people are so sad that they get off on wanting to ruin other peoples game experience.

48 Likes

It hasn’t even happened yet, as far as I know.

For…who?
I’m having fun.
If you like tormenting people then I’m afraid that’s a you problem. Some people don’t like being tormented.

30 Likes

Ya, it is a game. Being “griefed” for a short period of time is not the end of the world. We get boring games cause of catering to people like you.

19 Likes

So what was the last event like? Was everyone a zombie and open PvP for all?