Prepare for the worst if we don't have RDF

very true! good way to look at it. You win some you lose some.

1 Like

Don’t like the game? Don’t play it. Not my words.

1 Like

Oh the strawman.

I was quoting an older blue post. :slight_smile:

And I do like the game, that’s why I’m advocating for them not to change it!

1 Like

Fixed for you for clarification

I dont need to project because im getting everything i want. It would make you feel better if i was as worried or desperate as you and hence the psychological need for projection in the first place

My opinions are well reinforced and well reasoned actually. You’re kinda throwing a temper tantrum.

I totally believe it.

Okay, what’s the statute of limitations here? At which point do you look like an idiot?

Reinforced by your own opinions perhaps? It is like washing water with water.

Oh well, let’s see how moderation will take the report on this post where you put a quote on me without my words exactly. Either way, enjoy your vacation (take some time to get help).

I don’t think someone requesting a feature, that was included in the game they’re rereleasing, would ever look like an idiot.

1 Like

good luck with that! not against the TOS i might add.

i dont need it <3 i’ll be here playing your expansion. the way i want it hunny. you should really take a break from the forums tho it gets far more viscious than putting words in your mouth as it were. <3

When I start advocating to remove a feature that was highly appreciated by the players back then and still wanted by majority of players as of today and the very few people against it have nothing but short opinions with unfounded claims.

Perhaps we should ask ourselves who looks like an idiot at this point.

1 Like

Citation needed! Need to prove both the majority and that its players (not youtube viewers)

1 Like

I’ll gladly provide any citation needed when you start providing yours :wink:

I get a lot of schadenfreude feels when indignant bad faith arguers like you don’t get what you want. :slight_smile:

I gave an opinion. So the “Majority” talk is just an opinion you have, a feeling you get similar to how i feel RDF was intended as a catchup mechanic and to tide people over during a content drought?

Sounds about right, those 2 opinions are pretty similar.

Yeah i generally find the entitled ones are so easy to provoke too.

Usually you can go with
“Theyre gutting Your expansion because they want me

or

“I’ll girlboss gatekeep you out of heroics, the only way you’ll get gear is by GDKPS and then you’ll be paying me to carry you via the pot”

And they lose their collective minds with entitled rage

1 Like

GS will gate people no matter what. You don’t use LFD for raids. If GS is holding yoi back from 5 mans, you ain’t doing it right.

No they wont. Again raids? Yes. But again lfd does nothing for this.

100% false and made up. Summoning stones are still a thing.

If you’re geared why are you so worried about 5 man heroics? They aren’t end-game.

Lol…

Someone doesn’t realize that 5 mans are not end-game. This isn’t retail. 5 mans are literally to get you geared for raids.

1 Like

I think this is true. I found a post by GC about this, while it’s not 100% about RDF, it talks about players who just run heroics.

The end is really more of a reward – an achievement with stats. Very little of our content is tuned to the point where you have to farm to a large degree before you are capable of beating the encounters. I remember in the BC days guilds running a new recruit through SSC to gear up before they could survive BT. That really isn’t the case anymore. Now as you to the hard modes, this is more true, but players tackling that content have access to better gear faster anyway.

I don’t find it offensive that players who only run dungeons can eventually get some decent Frost badge loot at a much slower pace than the raiders can. That pretty much happens anyway when we advance tiers and the old badges become much more farmable.

Who are you to decide what someone else end-game is? Some folks level to cap and just spam random battle grounds. That’s their end-game. Some players just farm the AH, that’s their end-game.

People will be gated from Heroics and the GS will only increase as patches go by.

Raids do use LFG and they will put GS requirement. Time to cope with it.

Yes, some classes will not make into heroics easily (unless they’re making their own group). RDF prevents it from happening. It is a no brainer, why are you even saying otherwise lmao.

I don’t believe but people sitting waiting to be summoned will be easily replaced by people who can actually fly there and not wait to be summoned.

Unless, of course, you’re paying for it.

Someone clearly didn’t play and don’t understand how wrath wroks.

it was also added at basically the same time frame as dire maul, ZA, and then the troll 5 mans in cata.

You really didn’t think this one through. You only need 2 people to fly. Why replace someone you can summon with someone who is gonna fly there?

Also if you’re a jerk who sits and waits, you run the risk of being replaced? Shocker.