Prepare for even less tanks and healers in Shadowlands

With conduits being spec specific and being destroyed when you resocket new ones everyone is going to be funneled into a single spec. Say goodbye to hybrids swapping to tanks and healers to help out in queue :slight_smile:

40 Likes

I main tank. wonder if i should clog the dps Que to practice feral and Balance. :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s good news for tanks/heals who already had one character per spec already, though. Faster queues, plus it’ll be harder for DPS to boot us over trivial things because good luck finding a replacement.

15 Likes

Win for me, nobody will call me out for being terrible!

4 Likes

I’m still kicking them out if they’re toxic.

6 Likes

i will call bad players of any role. It’s even better to disband quicker, than suffer with them

2 Likes

Don’t join my groups plz I’m terrible and don’t like getting yelled at :(((

7 Likes

Yeah that’s fine, I try to be courteous and professional with groups. What I’m hoping becomes less common is getting kicked for not letting backseat drivers take control or getting kicked because I’m limiting pull sizes to what I know I or the healer can handle.

5 Likes

you’re saved from me, i’m eu horde anyway

Long as you’re not nekked as a jaybird, dancing about and singing “badooooga, lala loooga, fadooooga” I think you’ll be ok.

I only tank for set groups of friends, and my pally only exists in tank spec. Might give it a go early on to see how people act in PUGs. If it’s still the same old Tauren puckie, I’ll just avoid public tanking. Again.

6 Likes

I was going to go brewmaster to tank m+ with my friends and ww for pvp but it looks like they will have to find another tank since i slightly prefer pvp :frowning:

1 Like

There’s always a tank drought at the start of every xpac.
Because only real tank players exist in that moment of an xpac

4 Likes

On the topic - well. That depends on how easy/hard to get new ones.

What if they just drop every run of m+. Then they’ll be easier to get than azerite armor with correct traits for every spec

This is true, it’s probably only the guys who even leveled as tank to make sure they had a decent starter set after dinging cap. It’s not a huge group.

Already made my mind up on specs.so tough cookie.

I’ll just be running different soulbinds for my tank heal and dps spec, or at least different paths

2 Likes

I don’t know why they keep doing this. They know they are always short on tanks and heals since they have to throw extra money at them just to queue for anything. Every system they come up with pushes people to lean towards gearing as DPS.

14 Likes

That is because THEY like it, and because THEY like it, YOU have to deal with it.
its rather lame no?

3 Likes

They’ll have to pay more if they think I’m queueing up as Tank for some garbage rune and 100g.

7 Likes

If swapping specs is bad, it’ll be break time for me again.

2 Likes