Prepare for even less tanks and healers in Shadowlands

That’s what I do, and I like levelling tank better in general anyway.

You have 440 gear you could pull the entirety of a heroic dungeon and not break a sweat playing correctly.

What does heroic have to do with anything?
Very sure limiting pull size only applies to M+ and other high end content.

1 Like

You think RIO requirements are bad now… Just wait.

3 Likes

He’s talking about getting booted nobody is booting a tank from an in progress M+ you can’t replace them it would waste the key.

I don’t think they’re bad now

If they do get stupid, I’ll just run my own keys. I’m not playing dumb gate covenant just for skips.

Good luck finding people. Gate is going to be near mandatory since awakened is going away.

2 Likes

It’ll be mandatory for MDI, but I don’t push anything hard enough that my covenant is going to matter, so it’s whatever.

I’ve kinda dabbled in tanking towards the end of this expansion, and reckon I’m going to try to push further with it in Shadowlands. Plus, it’s great hardly been turned away from groups XD

2 Likes

You can run out the dungeon and spec swap. I’ve had to do it in the past.

It’s going to be mandatory for w/e ends up giving the highest gear because the skip will be built into routes just like rogue skips used to be except the cooldown is way lower. I can honestly see people using it to hopskotch through dungeons depending on trash needed if it doesn’t give aggro when porting past something.

And then you’re stuck 4 manning rofl nobody is going to kick a tank from an M+ unless the key is long dead.

Hey, people are doing +23 keys with 4 DPS.
Just run on and give it the good fight!

Yeah in teams not pugs with warriors running full leech tertiary bonuses and everyone in heavy versa builds.

I can’t work out if there is someone in their game dev meetings that is just the complete alpha male there and every time he says an idea everyone is too scared to say “won’t that cause this to happen though?” Because they know they gettin their head flushed down the toilet

2 Likes

We have access to 3 Soulbinds for each Covenant. If you play a Hybrid you’ll likely have one Soulbind for each spec. That means you won’t be destroying Conduits just to swap specs.

1 Like

Nah they are hitting their mid life crisis and are nostalgic for the game they grew up with which was eq.

What happens if 2 specs have a single Soulbind that is best for both?

Should have rolled a DK.

1 Like