Premades using something to kick players offline

As the mantra of this forum/classic goes, yes. Unfortunately, this is wholly a reactive situation and can only be handled as such by Blizz and is also case by case.

What else are you looking for?

No other way to get leader from them.

If they had just past out assist it never would have happened.

4 Likes

If this was a requirement, thatā€™s how the raid would be initiated in BGs. There is zero requirement that a player comply with otherā€™s demands in a BG.

10 Likes

Itā€™s a multiplayer game that is designed to force you to be social and not a single player game so yeah.

The fix is already in. If you get mass reported, you only get a slap of a minor dc.

I have seen it happen in a pug also when someone is spamming with offensive language and also refuses to give assist yelling at others afterward.

1 Like

So yes? So your stance is that the premade can do whatever they want to get what they want?

Just an acknowledgement that flagging otherā€™s accounts for petty reasons is unacceptable and worthy of action too.

7 Likes

That goes without saying. However, if I slap a hornets nestā€¦

1 Like

My stance is that for a BG like AV which requires teamwork to win, itā€™s best not to be a goober and pass out assist so the BG can go more smooth. Should a bunch of players be hindered because 1 decides they donā€™t want to get with the program?

This is not the OPā€™s issue or requirement. The OP chose to keep Raid Leader as is their right. To mass report the OP and cause them to DC and experience a silence for not bending to the groupā€™s will is an egregious violation of TOS. I would be very surprised if Blizzard did not take some action against the participants here.

You may be the compliant sort who feels you must go along with the demands of others. Obviously the OP is not. Personally I like the non-compliant sort and salute them for playing their own game in their own way.

14 Likes

Best play alongā€¦or elseā€¦

4 Likes

This is not about the OPā€™s rights or requirements. This is the OP choosing the worst time to soapbox their stance on Premades.

OP is petty.
Premade is petty.

OP just looking for the pitchforks and torches to fuel the flame against premades which, laughably, is working.

1 Like

just give the guys assist they are trying to rank up which is like a full time job with over time, once they are done AVs will be for the casuals and you can have your precious 2hr turtle games or w/e it is you want.

Yeah nothing is going to happen to the people reporting. Want to know why?

Because AV is a BG that needs teamwork, the OP was purposely sabotaging the BG which is against the ToS. Pretty sure trying to hinder a group and waste their time isnā€™t going to be ignored by anyone reading the reports.

Besides we only have what the OP says, were they rude? Did they get on a soapbox and harass the people asking for assist? All we know is the OP came here for validation.

The game is built on teamwork, if you donā€™t want to be part of a team go play a single player game.

3 Likes

What kind of cowardly statement is that. Fight it. The premades do not own the BG instance they enter. Pugs have as much a right to play there as the premade does. If reported I am sure Blizzard will take action against the offenders.

3 Likes

Sounds to me like they mass reported a whining baby that was intentionally throwing the match.

We were giving lead to all on day 1. This has nothing to do with premades and entirely to do with you being an obnoxious, selfish baby in a game that requires teamwork.

Well guess what? They didnā€™t want to plat with you. Maybe change your attitude because if you want to be a jerk, you arenā€™t entitled to have teammates.

1 Like

Do what we wantā€¦or elseā€¦

The only entitlement I see are people who think they deserve to have assist/lead, and then abusing systems to get what they think they deserve.

6 Likes

im never giving assist to any premade. or be strong armed by them into leaving a BG.

if that means they abuse the report feature, and my account eventually gets banned so be it. itll save me the sub money.

i got rank 8 all on my own just cause i like pvp and its something i wanted to do. they can keep their crappy gear, and meaningless rank 14 and enjoy an empty game where all the legit players no longer bother to que because of BS like this.

3 Likes

Abuses of the system this blatant and egregious usually result in actions. You werenā€™t the first im sure, but you can take some solace in knowing that some people will be taking a WoW vacation.

3 Likes

Hacking your pc? No no, the premades are hacking the fabric of reality itself to reach to your coal powered pc, give it self aware, and them your pc, ashamed of your skill level, decide to crash in an attempt of machine suicide to avoid more pain.

Git gud pal.

For your PC sake.

1 Like

You deserve to get kicked for denying assist in AV. The vast, vast majority of premades are not out there kicking pugs unless youā€™re actually AFK.

/thread

1 Like

Youā€™re a great teammate. It must be a treat playing with you.

Iā€™m sure this team player attitude will take you far in life and totally not result in countless people refusing to group with you in the future.

6 Likes