Premades using something to kick players offline

No it doesn’t matter a whit. Blizzard auto-assigns BG raid leader based on who accepts queue first. A premade may dominate the BG due to their discord voice coordination, but that doesn’t entitle them to force others to behave according to their needs or plans. Keeping raid lead or refusing to give all assist are certainly not against TOS. Mass reporting a player because they wouldn’t relinquish leadership is a violation.

10 Likes

has anyone actually opened an in game ticket for this yet?

Pretty sad people/premades are acting like that for these reasons. Not sure how Blizz would do something about it. Hopefully they can do something to discourage this behavior though.

4 Likes

Yes it does. You don’t have to pass leader, but there’s no issue giving people assist.

The same can be said for you. It’s all good you don’t like premades. It’s not all good that since you happen to get in the same AV as them that you would do your best to hinder them, rather than just give assist.

1 Like

I would agree I feel that’s what i and the other :innocent::innocent: did.

1 Like

Does that justify being mass reported though? Being obnoxious or non-compliant is not a violation of any rule.

11 Likes

Premade or not, it is generally best practice to use the “assist all” option in BGs such as AV so that tanks can mark themselves, people can raid warning important calls like towers in trouble, etc.

Refusing to give the assists is nearly as petty as the mass report.

13 Likes

Honestly, you deserved it.

It’s not just a premade thing either.

Assist to every one is extremely helpful for every bg. It allows for people to be marked with a symbol including flag carrier in wsg and tanks.

I msg people all the time for assist to everyone in a bg as a pug.

You not wanting to be part of the team, and being anti social in a social game is what got you dced.

14 Likes

Good grief, how powerful are these premades?

First they make Horde ques go up.

Horde lose 99% of their av matches now

Premades are hacking AV

Now premades are hacking players?!

What ELSE can they do?!

7 Likes

Allow me to clearly place my stance on this whole thing before the crusade begins.

No, it doesn’t.

But let’s not ignore the fact the OP is being ridiculous too. No one cares about any one players personal preferences. And their stance on Premades is clear. What did they think was going to happen?

“Hey could you pass us some assists so we can do our thing?”

Seriously, that’s some holier than thou bs.

Also this:

8 Likes

Was nothing more than the WoW equivalent to “fragging”.

1 Like

I feel no sympathy for the OP.

Just give them assists and let them do their thing. What they did was completely anti-teamwork and against the spirit of BGs. They’re not better than a botter or afker.

5 Likes

Sure, we can agree that the OP was being obstinate. So what? It would be helpful if he gave everyone assist, but not doing so no way justifies flagging someone’s account in malice.

12 Likes

It isn’t even that TBH. It’s just some person trying to soap box their stance on Premades.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

We can talk this into circles.

OP petty.
Premade pretty.

Period, end of story. If OP got dropped, don’t care. If Premades that reported get dropped, don’t care. OP just looking for the pitchforks against premades.

Except 1 person being petty is just being obnoxious. The other people being petty are abusing an system to maliciously flag someone else’s account. Even pretending they’re on the same level is disingenuous at best.

The only “holier than thou” attitude I see is the people holding your account hostage unless you do what they want.

19 Likes

Look, again we can talk this in circles. The account locked was crap. Absolutely sucks.

But if you plan on holding a protest where you’re the only protester and your opposition out numbers you to 35 to 1, YOU MAY want to rethink where you put your platform.

2 Likes

So people just have to accept that at any time, for any reason…these people can and will flag your account?

14 Likes

Well, being an unhelpful, antisocial person in a BG that is about teamwork isn’t just “any reason”. In any raid/dungeon, they would be kicked for that behavior.

1 Like

Being kicked from a dungeon is fine. Being mass reported is not.

12 Likes