Premades suck. Fix the game

So you’re fighting to keep the game unfair

And you’re complaining about me complaining.

Ok lol

2 Likes

In a perfect world, pugs would only face other pugs. Don’t even think about conceding to end the match quickly so you can re-queue. If you are getting steamrolled by a pre-made you can get suspended for 8 days for non-participation if someone creates a ticket on you if you don’t keep throwing yourself at them and dying. Fun! Great system!

3 Likes

people are trying to tell you that your expectation for PvP in an MMO to be set on an equal playing field is unrealistic and that your time would be better spent doing other things in said MMO

1 Like

It’s fine. Premades are part of the Classic experience. Get on your own premade or play a different version of WoW.

ALSO, Blizzard said in their blue post no FvF and no limiting premades. So nothing is going to happen.

4 Likes

This is SoM. If you don’t like changes, go to classic era.

I said what needed to be said. I’m having fun. Good luck getting the change you want.

Blue post:

3 Likes

Premades in battlegrounds absolutely ruins battlegrounds.

It’s so unfair it’s ridiculous.

Blizzard not fixing this is terrible.

3 Likes

I’m aware of what was said.

Agreed.

2 Likes

Ok then don’t expect anything to change. I don’t know why you want to make the game boring like TBCC battlegrounds are.

1 Like

Has blizzard ever done something, then changed their mind?

Create your own premade.

3 Likes

No thanks.

2 Likes

the discrepancy between pre-mades and pugs that you are propagating is laughable - not every premade player is a wow prodigy and not even pug is a fresh 60 lol

1 Like

I dunno what to tell you then.

Blizzard’s already announced that premades are in for the season.

4 Likes

Blizzard also announced they weren’t making classic.

You hold onto that hope, friend.

People surely wouldn’t keep doing things that never work.

Yeah they should definitely make a forced random team version of each bg and bring back voice over IP. The sweatlords can vs. each other all day. Which they won’t want to do so the main way to BG will be pugs – as it should be. Premaking exploiting queues should be bannable in that version of BG.

1 Like

If the random “team” isn’t going to act as a team, what do you suggest he do to correct that? Like, force them to cooperate? Do you folks even read what you are typing?
PvP in WoW is a complete joke. Better to just not bother, or …

1 Like

Probably should q with friends. Wow is a multiplayer game

3 Likes