Premades should play, exclusively, against premades

I hope it’s actually fixed.

I believe it is based on the few games I’ve played today. You will not see the opposing team until everyone on your side enters the battle.

I’d also be okay with them picking one of the real PvP BGs and making it solo queue only. That way, the kids ranking have a place to farm honor and the people who want to have fun can have a battleground to play.

1 Like

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Nice one.

So this premade vs pug is ok but av premade vs pug isn’t.

Blizzard fix, don’t need double standards.

2 Likes

Leaning towards. Minimal to no changes.

What is is? Changes or no changes?

Never played Vanilla. Did not have the money to do so. But reading forums and reddit, I’m 100% sure that there are a good amount of people who didnt think Vanilla was perfect. The nochanges bulls-hit are not generalized. At all.

I mean what are you trying to do here and why are you banging your head against this wall? Go find a game that appeals to you instead of trying to bend an existing game to your liking…

The changes are not supposed to appeal to me, but for what it’s fair.

1 Like

The problem is that society expects instant gratification with anything ESPECIALLY something you pay for…

Somlayers expect to win BGs or at least expect to have a fighting chance.

Well guess what petunia … in almost any aspect of life, be it real life or ina. Fantasy game world, there will be instances where you do not have a fighting chance unless you are qualified to participate in that “arena”

If you are not a PvP god, then expect to lose pvp matches vs pvp gods. If you do not like that, go ply a game that has a ladder system. Classic wow does not…

I’m not using the literal meaning of the word unplayable. In this context, it means an inability to have success.

If you cannot have success without min-maxing, this is not a fun game. It’s a solved one, and quite boring. Much like tic-tac-toe is boring.

Allowing the current pug v premade for most matches to continue will kill bgs till it’s only premade vs premade anyway. May as well skip the part where everyone suffers for months before they’ve had enough and just go on with it.

It’s completelt fair right now. Everyone has the same tools to compete with. You hve the same ability to premade as the sweaty ranker. You have 24 hours in your day, the ability to spec into engineering and throw sappers at any moving target…

That is fair. What wouldn’t be fair is locking out a player just because they have a friend or two or are objectively better at a specific aspect of a video game…

If you want ranking lddersmlike that go play retail or League

Can you see the number of players and when they zone in?

F-ucking exactly! Nothing can change if it benefits them. Just like life, you wouldnt let someone take away your privilege, would you?

1 Like

Bro, I’m on your side on this but you have to stop dodging the profanity filter… I think that’s against the ToS.

1 Like

The definition of success is debatable though…

I’m no min maxed, I’m just a lowly rank 7 pvper. But I seek out other players on my realm to put together a premade whenever I want to wsg for fun. None of us use consumables except our druid FC.

We either see another premade and play for the first cap and then grind honor for the rest of that game,

Or we see a PuG and try to dominate if we can.

Occasionally we get a pug who won’t roll over and will extend the length of the game. Then it becomes a fun match of trying to out do that PuG as much as possible.

Despite probably only a 60% win rate most weeks and usually losingto the hardcore premades, is still consider this successful. I can maintain my rank and move up marginally. I have in with my friends, andI get to play a pvp bg

1 Like

Going against premades is fine. Poop happens, maybe even twice in a row at that. You eat the lose and requeue.

But as someone who wants to just casual PvP in BGs and maybe at some point push for rank you’re crazy if you think solo players will participate if all we do is end up getting premade stomped all day every day. And I think that a all most of us really want…to be able to solo queue without having to worry about walking into a ranking premade 99% of the time.

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re having fun. What I miss most about vanilla bgs was walking in blind solo, and having a blast with randos vs other randos. Of course, that really only works when it isnt xrealm bgs. You get to know each other and see the same people over and over. It ends up being kinda like a premade without the whole group queuing thing.

Everyone should check their gear at the door and be given pre-defined blue gear and weapons for the duration of the bg. That way, everyone has the same gear too? Would that make you happy OP? What would you cry about when you realize it isn’t the gear that is making you lose? Would you finally learn to play?

Yes. Not having a chance is bad game design.

Doesn’t bother me much since I don’t often PvP anymore… but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fixed.

Let the sweatiest nerds play against each other. Give them an honor bonus to sweeten the deal.

1 Like

Nope. You can’t see anything on the opposing team.

1 Like

No…it isn’t flawed game design that is resulting in a premier player playing against a casual player. Where do you draw the line?

How casual is casual? Is it okay for my rank 14 guildmates to solo join games and play against rank 3 players? Even if it’s by premade?

Is it okay for a premade of all rank 6 or lower to compete against a bunch of solo ranker players with superior gear and experience?

What would prohibit a serious ranker like our r14 hunter or warrior from joining your casual pvp games and just one shoting under geared bad solo players?

You are trying to define what is fair without taking into account that we ALL started as a level 1 character in the most fair possible way. So now that we have reached the ultimate level and entered a battleground now all of a sudden all of the progress and effort you put into your character now makes it unfair for you to compete with your peers who put in less time?

What’s truly unfair is that players with a higher skill capacity or more free time to invest in the game are held to a higher standard and are required to be separated from the general populous to protect players who are less skilled or have less desire or ability to play the game

He could learn to play by going an undead mage.

1 Like

Nothing you mentioned has anything to do with the premade part of the problem. Being able to come in as a single group with classes defined and experience together is objectively unfair.

Why is it objectively unfair to use the multiplayer features in a multiplayer game?

That simply does not make sense. The fact that the solo players are complaining about not being able to solo play a massive multiplayer game…

This isn’t Skyrim or even ESO…