Premades, Should not be in Randoms

I just noticed that you posted the Blue post regarding pre-mades already in this thread.

His rebuttals are also pretty nice and on Topic.

Player - I know for a fact, that more and more of our games were against other “coordinated” opposing players. Battles became longer, harder and a whole hell of a lot more fun! They were not the Farm fest you claim they were, they were true Player vs Player games. Not scripted, not forced on anyone, not the repetitive grind of the normal wow game.

Blizzard - Perhaps this seemed to be your personal experience, but I assure you that this was far from generally the case. Regardless, what of the games that you played that weren’t against other pre-mades? Just hapless casualties to your fun, I suppose?

Based on your enthusiasm for “true Player vs Player” combat, I’m sure that you’ll find War Games and Rated Battlegrounds quite compelling.

Player - You gave us everything we needed, including the idea, but then turned around and slapped our hands, pointed a finger, called us a name and said, this is NOT for you, it is for the REAL players.

Blizzard - You’ve made the assumption that all those things were accomplished expressly so that you could queue into battlegrounds as an organized group against disorganized opponents? That assumption is mistaken. If you want organized PvP against organized opponents, as you claim, that experience is readily available.

No one’s wrist was slapped. There have been no suspensions over this issue. We’re just making our stance on the subject clear, so that there’s no room for misunderstanding.

3 Likes