Premades need to be stopped

I did deal with it. In vanilla. In BC. In WoTLK. In cata. In MoP. In WoD. In legion. In BFA. In Shadowlands. And now in dragonflight. At first it was small. Now it’s a softball sized tumor. I’m over it. The casual playerbase is over it. If nothing happens then I’ll just deal with it for another expansion. If something does happen then you won’t find much sympathy from the majority of players.

I don’t think epic premades should get in the habit of telling randoms to leave if they don’t like it. The epic premade crowd need the casual playerbase, not the other way around.

6 Likes

Then either continue to deal with it or play something else.

1 Like

We’ve come to that realization begrudgingly, that “teammates” cooperate more when we’re nice to em. It’s like herding cats, so I just do my grouching about herding those cats in disc. :smiley: I am trying to be nicer to them and hopefully it grows our community so we can whup the Golden Girls’ butts.

1 Like

I honestly wish they just removed the 5 man restriction and allowed large groups to queue. That way when I want to play an epic I can just go into the LFG tool and find a large group, without all the hassle of joining a community. Similar to pugging a raid.

1 Like

there are most definitely teams that would abuse this to pug stomp, but at the same time, premade teams often hunt each other in queue, perhaps they could self regulate. if we had larger raid groups that could queue it would make life easier for everyone as there would be no dropping for split pops causing games to start with only 5 people on one team. on top of that it would allow for cross faction play all around, the general random pool could be cross faction, but you could still get all your buddies into one game without being split up on both sides.

You should give it a try anyway.

At least, with SaS, they’re super friendly and always doing something.

I don’t know what the others are like, but they pretty much all have huge memberships, they can’t be all horrible places to be.

It’s as easy as applying to join a guild. It’s in the same window.

I’m in SaS, they are very friendly. Sometimes I feel like it’s a commitment, especially when we are at cap and have more wanting to join (like right now)

If it were something that I could do more casually, then I would prefer that.

Yes, it would be nice.

1 Like

Blizzard gave that a shot in Ashran.

https://www.wowhead.com/blue-tracker/topic/sticky-upcoming-ashran-hotfixes-18194814924

We’ve seen how premade raids self-regulate. The weaker ones avoid or desert, and then they look for a game against pugs.

Premade raids know this happens, but they still drop their unsynced queue pops. They ruin multiple bgs in their attempts to get into the same game.

1 Like

every time i took a break from wow it was because of premades
perhaps there are some people out there that wanna do 40 man bgs with friends or guild members or community members in an organized manner. exceptional, they should be allowed to do that. against other people who feel the same.
separate queue and everything for you.

you abuse the randoms to stomp people just tryna relax a bit? have a week long suspension, let the lads play in peace for a bit, then come back with a better attitude.

2 Likes

there are countless threads about premades that are valid now, why the necro lmfao

whoops

the thread appeared in the suggestions, lmao.

2 Likes

If people who never really look at the forums are resorting to perusing the forums because of their negative experiences with such scum as Q-syncers/epic premades then it does paint a picture of the pit pvp epics are in.

Blizz just needs to ban them already.

1 Like

All I know is if you have to group up with 20-30 other people to feel good about yourself in an epic (pve) bg then your probably an awful player or have some kind of daddy issues. That is all

5 Likes

ahem…

1 Like

If you have to premade to get your kicks……

1 Like

this thing must end! its just toxic level the frustration that comes from fighting against premade groups, its just not fun at all, also very unbalanced.

i thing you should be able to qeue for bg with a max team of 2 people and thats it!

very rarely is losing fun. the other team is under no obligation to give you a fun loss.

hehehe true! losing is never funny, i myself dont mind losing if fight was interesting and very thigt betwen both teams, but fighting against a premade is like getting hit by a truck! xD.

1 Like

Literally just Q blitz

Game mode was invented for the people who struggle to make friends/have trouble doing randoms by themselves or with a buddy