Premades need to be stopped

The types you mean queue to win get carried or pretend to carry, not to fight. They’re very willing to give up, under the pretense they can just “go again.” Consequently, I see this in solos too. Very lame duck attitude. At worst, they’ll try to play the most important role in the game to try and matter the most for special needs and reasons sakes, muh healer shortage etc , but it just reveals their themselves.

Just let them win. It’ll be faster that way.

No, If I have to stand alone, in their way, I will. I’ll heal Tremblade just to spite them.

You guys queue together in massive numbers, then have the nerve to tell others “If you don’t want to PvP, then don’t PvP” all while doing the Comp Stomp Equivalent of Epic Battlgrounds.

3 Likes

Everyone who presses the queue button has the opportunity to engage in a coordinated match between players, some people do it better than others.

Honestly, this determination scares me. Imagine if everyone else had fighting spirit in this fighting game.

1 Like

Some manipulate the existing queue restrictions in order to unfairly have an advantage. Honestly, you two are dumber than a bag of hammers.

4 Likes

There is no manipulation, you can’t manipulate the system, it decides where to put queued groups.

1 Like

They know what they are doing is not intended. If it were, it would be as simple as forming a group of 20, 30, 40 players and queuing. They know. They just will never admit it.

4 Likes

Better not manipulate the battleground with my damage, either, that’d be too far.

1 Like

It’s Tech Manipulation.

The ability which allows a greater degree of control over various technical devices .

1 Like

I shouldn’t try to heal in a eBG. I should just sit in the back and wait for it to be over, like all the other cats.

1 Like

But you can’t control the system, sometimes groups get put together, sometimes they don’t.

I particularly like getting back filled into losing eBGs and then turning it around for them, good consolation prize for the ones who tried to stick it out and remained after all the cats left.

1 Like

You should only try to win if no one loses, that way it’s fair.

Is English not your first language?

This is the second time you’ve taken something as an absolute.

But you can’t even change the amount of control you have, you click a button. The system then takes over, there are no switches to twiddle.

1 Like

Synchronizing your queues is a degree of control.

Next you’ll tell me I can manually breathe.

2 Likes

STOP. Now I’m manually breathing.

The game is designed for one side to win, one side to lose. That’s typically how competition works. It is not designed for your premades to bypass grouping limitations to manipulate which side wins. I’m sure you know this, but admitting it is something most of you are simply incapable of doing.

5 Likes

By queuing at the same time? There must be hundreds of people queuing all the time.

The system decides where and when to put groups into games.