Premades in WSG

Pretty much. They already made it so twinks only face each other way back in the day. So there’s no excuse they can use where there’s nothing within the classic framework that they can work to make this happen.

Right, i mean i did basic flag check with “Basic” programing in DOS in high school. Just add a flag to the solo queuer thats it then randomizing the group making. Simple.

1 Like

Exactly, this would be hands over fists simpler than what they’ve already accomplished by having twinks only face twinks. This should be nothing and take about 10 minutes.

Whenever a WSG game drags on too long I have to start shot calling my team in RW to end the game

Alternatively blizzard could drastically reduce the amount of effort I have to take to herd 30+ year old men and simply add a time limit and make premades queue into premades

Agreed, premades should be matched against other premades. It’s obviously some sweaty people that want to destroy casual pugers.

Then form or join a premade. Since thats the only thing people face right? Competition!

TBH you could just simply do what i said, if u want to not hit the solo queue button you go into the rotation that already exists now. Doesn’t HAVE to be groups it can be a solo player just under the understanding (popup you agree when you click that button) that you are in queue with possible groups. Really easy to implement especially with no mmr system needed to take into account for.

After playing some games of WSG today, I’m just going to be honest - beating up PUGs is part of the reward for the effort of trying to maintain a WSG group considering the amount of toxicity and ego with some players pulled out of /2.

Yeah, all of the multi glads and RBG hero’s. Or at least self proclaimed

this is absolutely hilarious… being toxic is the reward for having to deal with toxicity. you make my brain hurt.