Premades in WSG

I’ve seen this repeated all over the place, but is there a reason why it’s not possible to queue premades into each other and solo queues into each other?

13 Likes

It would cause much longer que times all around. They are already bad enough

Lol queue times are under one minute. It wouldn’t stop queue times at all. Are you queueing at 19 and not 25?

They absolutely need to enable only premade vs premade and pug vs pug.

4 Likes

A lot of players are refusing to queue due to premades as is.

4 Likes

Last night que times were pushing 9 minutes for alliance

Ah must be because alliance are abusing premades so much and Horde stopped queueing. So then, stopping premade vs pug would give you better queue times.

4 Likes

My queues are instant lol

Ok well i was solo queuing and went up against horde premades 2/3 of the time so…

There’s 150 games open stop whining nobody is quitting.

We go through this every fresh and the server chugs along merrily

All solo q is going to do is make every solo game nothing but warriors and rogues because the premades have everyone else

You can’t tell if you are pre v pre until you’re in the game. You then must afk out if you want but it’s 15m deserter

Happens on both factions sadly

Why do my solo Q games have every class on my team?

Because you aren’t just seeded with solo q only players.
You are also seeded with 2 mans, buddies of 3, 4 mans, 8 mans etc

Warrior:rogue are the most played classes and good premade comps don’t take more than 1 each, and 2 to 3 of everything else

Warriors and rogues are also the most commonly ranked class.

Ret paladins have also gained S tier viability for premades and are practically required

Was just repeating a sentiment I’ve seen echoed in-game and on these forums. No need to act uppity. :person_shrugging:

I queue solo regardless.

And the server will chug along just fine regardless.

People are obviously having tons of fun

For now, we’ll see how it pans out.

One of the reason I am rolling a horde alt, for those times the queue is too long on alliance.

I’d rather sit for 5 minutes and wait for a match I know I have a chance to win. At this point it’s ~25min for 3x marks after being steam rolled. 200rep an hour is not fun.

2 Likes

I don’t really understand what the downside would be of separating groups and solos into two separate queues.

Could someone explain it to me like I’m five?

2 Likes

how do you define each?