Premades in Random BGs

Yeah… I’m just going to disagree completely with you on that.

Pvp is the only thing I do. I hate pve, dont do it, and so dont comment on it. Pvp is the only thing I do on this game.

https://imgur.com/a/kjsi3ka

Yea bro you do a lot of pvp

Ironic again. Not surprised.

This isn’t the only character I pvp on. Actually havent touched him since I got to 60. I have about 6-7 characters I switch between. Of all classes, races and factions.

I find it a good way to learn different classes, counterplays and what makes a class strong. Just FYI.

I don’t get why your coming at me with that useless non-sense since Honor Level isn’t an absolute indicator if a person is a good player in pvp or not. Considering some of the 500HL+ players that still backpedal.

Neither with your absolute lack of anything positive to the pvp forums :slight_smile: be better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honor level is account wide actually

Yes it is, and I only recently returned to wow for Dragonflight and end of Shadowlands.

So say what you want about my Honor Level and supposedly that I “dont pvp” but I assure you, PvP is the only thing I do in this game.

Welcome to WoW pvp then!

Always nice to have new players around :smiley:

2 Likes

I understand what you’re trying to do, but it’s not working. It never does.

1 Like

The only thing I’m trying to achieve and achieving is rightfully pointing out that 90% of the time you don’t contribute anything positive to any thread. Only trolling posts and responses in an effort to derail them.

You also seem to have an odd fascination with me which is very flattering Worldpvp :wink:

1 Like

Fellas!

You’re both silly geese. Honk.

1 Like

Honk Honk Honk ! rEEEE

1 Like

That’s…exactly what you do…

In all honesty you two would probably get along pretty well…in real life…funny how that works really but yeah

Look I’ll save you both the trouble. You’re both trolls.

1 Like

Finally a guy that gets it. I’m sorry you had to be dragged to this obvious conclusion that evades Worldpvp.

I dont follow you to your threads bro… which you seem to do to me. Which in my opinion is kinda pathetic. But honestly… I think you need to reevaluate your attack approach when it comes to me :slight_smile:

Would be fine if you could do anything as solo player. In bfa i could solo heal the whole team, Now ppl die in two seconds with honor gear lol. Going against premades is really onesided havent had a good back and forth game since bfa.

This is an open forum. There is no “my” or “your” thread.

We all know your routine. Nice try.