Premades in Random BGs

And what do you have to offer if that guarantee is wrong?

That’s why you have to read the fine print.

It wasn’t a 100% guarantee.

:wink:

What’s SoD?

O.O

Hey! All those bunkers/towers/graveyards/choke points get confusing. At this point, I’m 50% sure I know which one is shiggy. Maybe 49%.

best way to handle this is to have a solo ONLY QUE , so leave the bg system as it is now just a SOLO only que. The only problem is that ones that do premades or bg in small groups will get upset as 75-80 percent of bgers are solo que players.

1 Like

Last night I queued into 3-4 alliance premade in random bg, all from Tich and Proudmoore. In every game I got roasted. It was truly the worst time for me to start gearing an alt :slight_smile: , So I went to epic BG instead.

1 Like

What really highlighted this problem was breaking up the bg’s into separate random ques. Your 40 man raid stood little chance of getting together when 1, the faction balance was better and a larger que pool; and 2, you had more regular bg’s than epic in the que system. So it was more rare for those “communities” to get into the epic size bg’s.

the 10 man premades in WSG was annoying enough but it would typically be a quick game. It’s another story when they have a massive premade stinking up an epic for over an hour all because they want to farm hk’s and feel accomplished.

If they feel more accomplished by gaining an unfair advantage against pugs, those rbg’s must not be so good for them.

1 Like

Returning player here… got to try a few BGs this week.

It’s an absolute frustrating experience, because it’s either 1 or 100, rarely a middle term.

I know I don’t have the best gear, but I know how to maneuver around pvp battle, LoS, doing things smartly, but it’s absolutely awful to face people that can absolutely destroy you in a couple of globals.

If the game already try to match premades, then I must be very unlucky, because it’s always been on the short end of the stick. At this rate, your chances of winning basically will boil down to whether or not you’ll be paired with a premade.

If I wanted to play against that kind of “elite” players, I’d just go for rated BGs instead.

1 Like

Yeah premades in BGs are an issue. Despite pvp forums dwellers claiming they aren’t and “Its AN MMORPG reeee bro”.

So that somehow means, a PuG should go against a 5 man premade from Illidan on Discord? (This just happened). I’m glad they sorted the gear thing out but the premades now are actually getting insane.

Just because you face 5 people from illidan doesn’t mean they’re a premade

Ladies and gentlemen, we found our Sunday troll.

Oh Hi Worldpvp. Are you still trying to troll the pvp forums when people are giving legitimate concerns on the forum ? I guess to some this game is their life huh…

All from the same guild sort of indicates this is true. I get where your coming from tho.

I do like 10-30 bgs a day and I’ll run into 1-2 guilded 5 mans

Most of them stink

And unless you’re bging on a seperate account, you hardly bg at all

67 honor level is like 200 bgs total

1 Like

Yeah and that’s only the guilded ones.

I ran into XP exploiters from Illidan realm which were a 3 man in the 61-69 bracket. 3 best in slot with 220k+ hp with reduced xp debuff. No guild. They did about 5 matches I was in.

To genuinely think that premades aren’t a problem with the amount of Forum Threads popping up and the same people saying “huh duh nah its a skill issue” indicates that people are kind of fed up with the status quo of Premades against pugs.

Leveling bgs have been a meme since this game started

The solution to dealing the xp-off rejects is to just get to max level, it’s always been like that

1 Like

The problem still persists tho. Premades in lower brackets and max brackets and people are over them.

The solution to dealing with the xp-off rejects is handing out account punishments such as 7 day suspensions when you do it. Its a breach of the TOS. Thats all.

The only players I know that do it, are the degenerate irl type of player. No pun intended.

There’s more people that do xp-off nonesense than people who do actual low level bgs, that’s prob why they allow it

I’m with you on the issue, it’s stupid and terrible for pvp. Reality is if you want balanced pvp hit max level

Oh the irony…

Yes Ideally. I think your grasping at straws with the more people that do the xp-off reduced debuff nonsense than normal players. Take a look at a random bg. 2 people may be exploiting, and 18 players arent.

Yes. Contribute something meaningful to pvp please <3

I don’t think you pvp enough to really have an idea of what the straw even looks like

1 Like