Premades in Random BGs

what stops you from requesting invites to PVP guilds and communities?

1 Like

Yeah - this should go for the epic bg’s as well, I just got out of a wintergrasp that seriously lasted under 5 minutes, utterly dominated by the premade alliance team against us
 Waited a 17 minute queue to get that garbage too :confused:

1 Like

I don’t like premades either but you do realize this kind of thread is as old as the hills?

All that proves is the problem has been around way too long and should have been fixed

Tichondrius alliance players are the worst for this, seems like 9/10 times random BGs on horde side are facing Tich premades, it’s pretty sad

and in a 1v1 fight they will always run away to one of their friends so they can fight 2v1, funny

4 Likes

you mean turning a losing situation into a winning situation.

1 Like

I’ve noticed it being pretty bad lately.

I can’t even get a bg win most days now. This isn’t good for the health of the game. Especially with a new expac being launched

3 Likes

There is Alliance on Tich?

As I posted up top a few posts in.
Comps matter, Gear matters.
Currently there are some major spec outliers which can be grouped up to wreak havoc on the pugs. It exasperates the situation even more. :upside_down_face:
Tbh this past week I have seen more Battlegrounds start without healers on either side, than ever

Sign of the times.

1 Like

We can all guarantee that if they brought out Random Solo Que only that PVP participation would increase but there would be some Ego-driven players trying to “beat the system” by queueing at the exact time just like the Epic BGs right now.

2 Likes

Gear does not matter 265 DH beats most 300 ilvl classes. PVP is Broken!

and the premades most of the time are the ones who run up and spam emotes on you after killing you 5v1 while outgearing you drastically as well as if it’s some kind of achievement :clown_face:

5 Likes

up
it keeps happening. today 6 bgs in a row. I don’t pay to be a farming focus

2 Likes

Agreed, its sad to see premades all day everyday. They have no clue why there subs keep dropping.

1 Like

twinks were put into a separate queue because premades were steamrolling pugs and games didnt have a timer.
fast forward to present day.
now there’s a timer.

1 Like

So it’s totally acceptable that a game we pay to play has communities in it organizing to bypass the premade restrictions? AKA breaking your rules! Just to farm pug bg’s?

1 Like

I remember the same complaints in 2005, literally.

1 Like

None of these people played before BFA guaranteed.

1 Like

It’s a large community with people from all over the US and international players. You might have just hit a perfect storm of queuing into our high population time.

96 likes on the OP asking for Premades to be paired against premades. 3 likes for the person who is against it.

Man, those 5 people on the forums who are always complaining about premades must have a lot of alts.

2 Likes

Looks at my 2min que time average