Premades in Random BGs

i was bored. so i just did battlegrounds which i was in one of your matches. you carried me tbh

and you didnā€™t say hi? Why you scared Iā€™m actually a very nice person

next time (;

1 Like

That also means you must have pvp checked me btw, you mirin or what

not really. you were on this character in eye of the storm

I think I did like 1 merc bg all week, fair enuff

I think the real question here is, when is everyone else going to realize youā€™re trolling?

So itā€™s been 15 days and you didnā€™t reach duelist. Did your booster get ban? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

i was on horde queuing with my priest. but they wonā€™t ever realize iā€™m trollingā€¦ unfortunately

youā€™re posting on something that has no pvp content played. letā€™s not act like you wouldnā€™t be the first person to buy a carry. watch your mouth when you speak to me

This is the response Iā€™d expect from someone who talks bigger than they can perform. Sucks to suck I guess.

you are wearing pve gear which tells me you are old. get off the internet and stick to fighting npcs

Great observation! Iā€™m sure you can almost color inside the lines as well.

you arenā€™t going to win with me so idk why you even tried to type to me :joy: look at everyone else. I literally got boosted to next rank in posting as a trusted person in the midst of all this :joy:

I already won. your weak TT is lacking like your duelist title.

you care more about my duelist than i do :joy::joy: Chadbri is the only smart person hereā€¦ you will never relate

1 Like

Translation: ā€œMy dad is way cooler than you.ā€ You are a side character, what a tragedy, sending thoughts and prayers.

we can get this post to 400 comments if you arenā€™t willing to be quiet? i suppose

Nah, Iā€™m gonna leave you here to polish your dads knob and go talk to someone with a higher IQ that can outpace as 4 watt bulb.

1 Like

thanks for proving to me that you are old. have a good day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like