Premades in Random BGs

Oh man, you’re pathetic insults may actually be worse then your gameplay.

If we are on that topic you must be carried by your 2 partners because your comebacks are actually more lame than the druid and hunters put together.

Feel free to see for yourself. While you’re at it pay attention, you may learn something.

i’m assuming you needed the extra view? if you wanted to be friends you could’ve just said that

Just like everything else you’ve said in this thread, your assumption is wrong. You’re viewership doesn’t help me, I stream for fun, it helps you realize what non awful (usually) play looks like.

what happened to 2100… I was rooting for you lol.

i started to play my priest instead for an easy way out :relaxed: hope you’re proud of that daddy

What cr are you

EDIT: I pvp checked it dw

gearing my horde priest so you’re even more proud 🥲

i’ve never checked someone’s profile on here, you must have to be really upset for that idk tho

No you just seemed like you weren’t going to tell me (for good reason)

You’re confusing boredom with desire

what’s the good reason other than it being 202 ilvl :joy::joy::joy::sob:

how are you 202 ilvl

Duelist 2s Havoc brain

2 Likes

it was sitting there half geared since season 1 and i just started getting updated honor gear for it :joy:

arms warrior isn’t much better. hope you enjoy the nerf

you realize you get a conquest piece like every 10 arenas right?

i wasn’t going to farm conquest gear this past week when honor gear is 259 today

I haven’t even used defensive stance for my last 10 matches.

wait so why did you spend time gearing it this week (your words not mine)

ok well good. doesn’t change the fact that arms warrior was mostly played this expansion so far due to the play style it is in :sob: