Premadecraft

(post deleted by author)

10 Likes

Here I am in voice chat with a bunch of friends, just talking nonsense and making fun of each other we get ragey while we most likely get stomped by the enemy team.

I highly suggest playing with friends.

2 Likes

I mean this might be an unpopular opinion but I think premades make more sense than random bgs from a lore perspective. You are supposed to be fighting in a “War” with a squad of your fellow soldiers. Do you really think everyone would really go into a battle without any sort of game plan or strategy? IMO random BG queues have been bad from the start which is why Arenas were needed. RBGs was actually a great addition and how battlegrounds should have been from the start.

3 Likes

If the grind for ENTRY LEVEL PvP gear wasn’t so obnoxious compared to it’s PvE counterpart (Heroics) I doubt premades would be as much of an issue as they are right now. No one wants to spend 200+ hours for a blue PvP set, hell the season would be over by the time you obtain it.

This is an MMO after all, make some friends, join a guild, make a premade.

Does the horde ever stop crying? Do you want to just win 100% of your games? You are all going to ruin this game with your constant crying… This type of post is exactly what lead us down the path to retail. So if you need these changes, go play retail, all the changes are already made for you.

4 Likes

Why don’t you just form premades yourselves? Bg’s are garbage content to play solo anyway

Wonder why so many alliance don’t queue? Those of us that don’t premade often have a bad time. It only took me a few BGs of being Graveyard camped to realize BGs aren’t for me. I don’t remember being graveyard camped back when I originally played this game. Could be that the community isn’t what it was or could be that my memory is wrong. But no one wants to be steamrolled and then be graveyard camped, it is the opposite of fun.

2 Likes

Premades existing has a absolutely nothing to do with factions, faction based concerns, or the recent change allowing horde to fight other horde because there isn’t enough alliance.

The real question is, do you alliance ever stop crying? Because you’re bringing your cry fest into a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with factions as premades impact both of them equally (especially now that TONS of horde are starting to premade, as their queu times are actually short enough to reliably keep people together for multiple games). This is a bg wide issue now…

The debate is on whether something can, or should, be done about the issue…

Personally I’ve grown to hate premades myself, it’s mind numbingly boring stomping pugs who largely couldn’t hope to fight back if they tried, and if you’re on the receiving end, it’s horribly demoralizing to see a full premade and know that there’s a 95%+ chance your team is going to get absolutely destroyed (unless the premade is incredibly bad), before the gates even drop… Let alone get screwed into “fighting” premade, after, premade, after premade because the queue rng wasn’t in your favor.

i petition for the limit of 5 people Qing together in random BGs, and the implementation of RBGs and dual talent spec to counter it.

ITT: People trying to play TBC Classic like it’s 2007 and complaining about people with modern day gamer mentality of min/maxing.

This is why TBC Classic will NEVER be the same as TBC. We’re in 2021.

2 Likes

The fact is premades are much more prevalent than they ever were. There’s a reason Blizzard eventually released rated battlegrounds - gaming culture became more min/max over time, stretching the limits as streaming and eSports became more popular. This is true of all online gaming and not just WoW.

Longer horde queues actually helped solve this somewhat - virtually no horde premades, and so alliance felt less of a need to premade (granted, they were still there). Now we have entered the premade arms race, and PvP is without a doubt worse quality now for the solo queuer. I hate what it’s become overnight, on top of that, the horde vs horde is not as fun in itself. Also, we don’t all have 10+ WoW friends, or the desire to make them. I play with three friends, and the WoW community is pretty toxic overall so there’s not much desire to branch out.

1 Like

They will stop premades…. Once they get their gear…

PvP became a horror show in TBC. BGs became less relevant to gearing as Arena was far less time consuming for a superior end result BUT that didn’t stop geared up people going into BGs to torment the lesser geared, non-Arena involved players even though they had nothing of value to gain.

I don’t think people understand just who these people are. THEY enjoy ruining your gaming experience, THEY want you to hate playing. Just be thankful that these people have no real power in the world because THEY would be monsters. All they want is to feel strong and that requires someone to bully and torment, a victim.

While I do agree there should be premade vs premade the one big difference between tbc and vanilla is that these premades will be done by Tuesday.

Once they’ve got their gear and honor/marks banked for s2 they’ll never join another bg until s3.

In vanilla the premades had to play for ~6 months vs. ~4 days.

The absolute worst part of this change is that now there’s literally dozens of horde premades operating at the busiest hours and it’s impossible to avoid them.

1 Like

EVERYTHING is more fun with Friends BUT a game should be able to be fun on it’s own merits.

IDK, I would trade the guaranteed grind of honor over the RNG try again tomorrow nature of Heroics. I’ve been done with my badge and rep gear for a while but keep running the same heroic dungeons every single day hoping for specific drops and then if it drops hoping I win the roll.

lmao did you just compare heroic dungeon gear to entry level pvp gear?

Heroic’s are far more difficult and reward far better gear then casual pvp.

Horde never stops whining even when they get what they asked for

I love these Horde QQ posts about how bad queuing with instant queues is seeing as there are so many horde prems.

Im still waiting for that orc rogue out there making a complaint post about hardiness.

Id settle for an UD lock or Priest to make one about WotF