Premadecraft

Yes I do I have at least 500 posts in those premade vs pug threads of old and that was very much said. It was said everyone will do arenas and the game is about skill. BGs will all be pug vs pug.

So I’ll agree with you there, 100%.

I still like running with premades though… but I don’t have a problem with having premade vs premade games. I do have a problem with horde vs horde games because they feel completely wrong so I can’t play in AB, EotS or WSG on my druid here anymore. Which sucks. However I’ve been doing premades with my ally. We beat horde premades a lot and that feels good. A lot better than killing a guildie and calling that honorable or killing a guy over and over that I ran Mech with earlier.

Ah is this what horde is crying about today is it

premades need to face premades only, any group of 3 or more needs to face a premade.

Hot take:

Joining premades or flying around ganking literally everything that moves is the only somewhat efficient way of farming honor because blizzard made the grind obnoxiously long.

Don’t solo queue, you’re gunna have a bad time.

1 Like

So premade with your friends instead, and not strangers?

Being able to communicate via voice =/= treating a BG like a job.

Probably best to just do arenas. The BG gear isn’t worth the headache.

zero resil in arena is a headache for every class that isn’t rogue/mage though…

pick your poison I guess

Yeah…but that headache will subside much faster lol and especially early in the season.

So then make some? This is an MMO. It’s about community.

you realize this game is an MMORPG right. it’s not an RTS or MOBA.
premades aren’t going anywhere, and I hope all you whiners face a premade that stomps you in every. single. BG. you find yourselves in. enjoy

that one’s gonna be sweet :rofl:

plenty of resilience gear exists in dungeons. god forbid you do something other than BGs in this massive multiplayer world though

Lol buddy Im like 3 pieces off PvE BiS… The “freebie” resil gear is nice but its placeholder

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.