Premade subterfuge has now reached unsub levels

Ashran chat… There was A LOT MORE, but I just condensed it down to these gems…

“Dude, 7th premade in a row, ____ this game, time to switch games.”

“Awwwww, don’t leave, don’t leave. Don’t be a loser, well, you’re already a loser, but don’t leave losers.”

“Who are you dude? Are you telling me you’re actually a part of the ally premade thats rolling us right now and are sync-queuing with MERC to get onto horde teams and spy on what we’re doing and sabotage our games even worse?”

“You crazy conspiracy theorist, I’ll have to stop healing you all now because I don’t heal crazy people and especially losers like you. But don’t leave.”

^ I mean this ish is just mind warping…

Then peeps are typing in same Ashran:

“Well, they think we’re going to kill their mage now, so instead, let’s go get flowers in the woods so maybe we don’t die so fast and can try to fight back better.”

And BOOM, the ally premade team that 100% for sure, should be assuming that we’d be going for their mage at that point are where 60 seconds later? Rolling 40 deep right into the woods to wipe us all again because the MERC spy told them exactly what was in our chat over their coms.” (and subsequently laughed about it in our chat and then left the game) So all pug teamwork and planning in chat is destroyed as the ally team now knows our every single movement and is constantly reporting it to the premade over their coms.

This is just like nail in the coffin stuff right here man… Far beyond anything even remotely acceptable… So low class, not honorable, deceitful, broken-exploitation and warped that it defies all imagination. Pug players are now punching bags and training dummies being taunted & laughed at by spies on their own teams as they’re getting rolled by premades. The game is unplayable for pugs now. Any non-premade, reg bgs pugs sticking around much longer for this level of subterfuge and absolute abuse is crazy.

25 Likes

Keep advocating premades vs premades. We will take care of the rest. Trust.

2 Likes

They don’t want to fight premade vs premade… This is proven now 10 times per day because the one premade sends someone though the que and sees that its another premade, so they don’t take the que. So one team starts Wintergrasp with 5 players and the other team is a 40 man premade… The reg bgs aspect of the game has turned into an absolute joke in every way imaginable…

17 Likes

This is just twinks from like 15 years ago or whatever all over again.

“We want to fight other twinks! That’s why we do it!”

Then they separate the brackets and the vast majority disappeared.

Some people probably do want to enjoy war game style av. Most don’t. They join because it’s easy to win in a premade and they like winning, stacking hks, etc.

8 Likes

Im just wondering, what premade community does this? no seriously lol

1 Like

60 seconds isn’t that long

That’s what she said.

7 Likes

We have Premade vs Premade already. It’s called Rated Battlegrounds… They just want an easy fight.

15 Likes

no one will ever play this game normally, it’s just sad reality. premade vs premade is not what anyone wants they want to pub stomp games as fast as possible and go next its abusive and harmful they would rather afk and switch characters than play vs a premade. another reason casual game modes need harsher afk penalties especially if they are leaving in a group all together if leaver was an account debuff then maybe they will not afk as much

3 Likes

I’m glad Plunderstorm is a thing and I can avoid all the premades.

Goes back to plundering

1 Like

wanna plunder some duos? :rofl: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

did rated epics get added and they didn’t tell anyone?

1 Like

Good thing I do my leading in disc for the most part.

I suspected they were doing it, they’re already sending in spies so can apparently sync them to some extent as well. S1 I had a hard suspicion when I hit the same premade twice and they were acting in the 2nd match based on us taking a GY that wouldn’t normally be taken before we even had anyone there.

1 Like

Sounds kinda tinfoil hat that a premade would spy on a pug group’s coms during a game? Ive never seen that.

Have you run with premades that have spies on the other team?

1 Like

Not during a game that im aware of, no. Occasionally if we merc some people will forget and go in on the other team by accident but they dont share enemy strats or anything, why bother we dont care…

Once i accidently forgot to merc and got put in RR vs BSG game. I played my best and topped damage for RR but BSG also made sure i was top deaths as they focus killed me over and over. Was a lotta fun, did my best.

2 Likes

Never intentionally. Happens from time to time to the bigger cross faction communities or when peeps screw up their merc buff.

Etiquette and rules are we split into separate discord channels and that’s pretty much all that happens with a catch up after the fight.

Well, then maybe they’re talking about a different premade community.

1 Like

Anythings possible, i wouldnt want to miss the opportunity to gank my friends though :supervillain:

1 Like