Premade problem

how is that dumb?

My friends and I aren’t; A - breaking any rules, B- on a high horse, or C - disrespecting anyone. We are 3 to 5 people that enjoy playing together, just as everyone else is capable of doing. We’re not que sync, Just regular queues (which blizzard supports) If we get into a lobby, and those people are people that choose to play solo, as opposed to having a premade of friends like mine, that’s on them. I’m not responsible for their enjoyment of the game. I’m not some sadist feeding on their misery. Your attempt to portray me as such is dumb.

2 Likes

It’s an MMO, you’re supposed to make friends and play together.

2 Likes

That rhetoric hasn’t worked in a long time which is why it gets shut down every time.

This isn’t 2006.:wink:

What rhetoric? Surely you’re not suggesting we don’t make friends and que together?

1 Like

Mixed Faction BGs. Have fun queue-syncing with your friends and getting matches against each other.

Actually that sounds pretty fun.

5 Likes

Id love to hear my friends rage as I kill them in a bg.

5 Likes

It’s 2001 4 person split screen Halo games all over again. Only this time my brother can’t punch me because I beat him to the Rocket Launcher.

2 Likes

stop trying to make sense with them, they see it as an attack on their being

Hey lookie, just had the holy trinity in a leveling BG.

https:/ /imgur .com/a/dxCvudP

Party sync’d 70
Tich premade
Completely one-sided battle.

2 Likes

I think you deserve the ban for not understanding the point of pvp.

2 Likes

PvP, or player versus player, in World of Warcraft serves several purposes.

Firstly, it provides a competitive and engaging aspect to the game, allowing players to compete against each other in battles and prove their skills and prowess. This can be a fun and rewarding experience for players who enjoy competing against others.

Secondly, PvP can also serve as a means of gaining rewards and recognition within the game. For example, participating in PvP battles can earn players honor points, which can be used to purchase powerful gear and weapons. Additionally, participating in PvP can also earn players achievements, titles, and other rewards that showcase their accomplishments.

Lastly, PvP can also serve as a way for players to engage in cooperative play, as they may team up with other players to take on opposing factions or groups in battles. This can foster a sense of community and camaraderie among players.

Overall, PvP is an important aspect of World of Warcraft, providing a fun and engaging way for players to compete against each other, earn rewards and recognition, and engage in cooperative play.

Sounds like a bit written by an AI…lol!

In World of Warcraft, PvP (that’s player vs. player) is all about smackin’ down other players in epic battles. It’s a blast for those who dig a good challenge, and it’s also a way to earn cool rewards like sick gear, titles, and achievements. Plus, you can team up with your homies and take on rival factions or groups. Bottom line? PvP adds some major excitement and friendly competition to the game.

Better?

Just add deserter if you dodge a specific q

You shouldn’t need a 40 man premade to beat up 40 epic bgers (who imo are generally terrible at pvp)

There’s pvping with 5 homies and trying to challenge other premades. Then there’s whatever sync qers are

Literally all your doing is creating a hopeless scenario for anyone trying to casually pvp

Mega cringe.

the whole “I just wanna sit in coms with my friends and have fun” literally doesn’t apply here at all. There isn’t a possible way you can have 40 different people in 1 discord call all talking at the same time and hear a word. Yall are just looking to inflate your win rate because you’re not actually good at the game

4 Likes

premade sucks. last time i saw a guild there i don’t like. so i left. i had to resign. no choice. i chose a safe target to quene a new one to switch alt. sometimes it is bad, there is a 50% chance. not 100%. seems impossible.

not doing bg this season. but in season 2 i will start. they mess up people and it is not good. got to take it easy first to stress it out.

blizz is a letdown for doing it, it is the devs fault for making the difficulty too hard.

There isn’t “40 people talking in discord at one time”. There’s a main target/strat caller and specific group leads at bases who call incomings.

And yeah, absolutely need my epic premades because alliance are absolute garbage outside of early morning epic queues, which I’m not staying up in the wee hours of the morning for. Adults have to adult.

To wit: 5 man premades are the same as epic groups lol. “Challenge other premades” when half of the games are maybe one premade v pugs. Let’s stop the rhetoric where apparently X doesn’t happen because it’s in Y pvp mode, just because you don’t like something.

i only play by the rules. not break them. they choose to put disadvantage. i left the losing bg to dodge it. just take the deserter buff and switch alt to try again for new quene without waiting.