Premade battlegrounds

No. They restriction is: groups of up to 5 players may click the button to queue.

The system then takes over and decides where and when to place groups.

so they don’t queue at the exact time and only take it if there all in the same one? And don’t say no because they 100% do and they even admit they do lol

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s even possible, with lag and latency. Just the time it takes for a message to reach your brain, before deciding to click a button takes something like 200ms.

Some of them do, I have just learned, so what?

Possibly not 100% of the time though.

I didn’t say 100% of the time they did but that is what they do therefore they are taking a raid group into content that does not allow a raid group to join it therefore going around the system that is in place

1 Like

No, they aren’t. They are communicating the status of their queues and based on that communication, deciding whether it’s worth taking the queue.

They may all get pops at the same time, but the system may place them into different instances. They don’t know until they accept.

Often, at least in SaS (from my experience), there are more than 40 players queuing at once. It would be difficult to get everyone in the same instance.

yes… yes they are… just stop dude honestly

1 Like

No. Groups larger than 5 are unable to queue. If multiple groups who know each other are placed into an instance by the system, that is not their fault.

if they purposefully join up together and only take the queue if they are together then yes, they are… and you can’t say they don’t because they do…

2 Likes

if the outcome is the same, what does it matter if people queue together or not?

you force the outcome in your favor by dodging and only joining together…

1 Like

Stop demanding that your solo experience be the point of these games.

No. They are hoping that the system will place them in the same instances.

again if you put the same 40 people together by random chance the outcome would be the same, so i don’t see the issue.

where did I make that demand? I’m simply asking people to not exploit XD

2 Likes

it’s not random though you go out of your way to get into the same bg

1 Like

You don’t want people to join together. It’s unfair. You can’t compete. They should be banned. Reported. Punished.

It is for you. Sometimes you’ll get a premade. Sometimes you wont.

I’m fine with people joining together in the allowed 5-man group size lol i do that myself sometimes

2 Likes

soo again they get there way at the loss of everyone else? Seems selfish

1 Like

because the system defines it acceptable that these 40 players play together, then there is no issue with repeating it.

They are playing the game, within the confines of the game. You are choosing not to. Stop demanding that everyone else play the way you want to play.