Premade battlegrounds

I mean to make sure everyone in the raid has the same BG ID when the queue pops. If no addon, there is no way to make sure everyone is is the same BG.

Yeah, no way to know until you accept the queue. Sometimes there are multiple instances. Sometimes there is one. It’s all up to the system.

If thats your opinion then I completely agree with you. Epic premaders should only be facing epic premaders <3

2 Likes

You can solo queue. And play as part of a team. In a team game.

But it’s truly dreadful when people solo queue and then play a single player game dueling the Blood DK just outside the gates.

Or they cap a flag, and then just up and leave. Then they whinge that no one sat the flag.

Careful, the epic premade communities are masters at gaslighting.

If you’re in a normal BG and find yourself against a premade then there’s a very good chance that there’s one on your side as well. If you’re in an Epic BG and you find yourself against an Epic Premade, well then, you’re screwed.

1 Like

It’s not single player.

You have teammates when you join the bg.

Unless a lot of them are missing because a premade raid decided to drop queues when they didn’t get synced queue pops.

3 Likes

Players who leave games just because it might take more than 5 minutes to win, aren’t team mates.

Players who seek to be top DPS/Heals on the meter, rather than doing objectives, aren’t team mates.

Teammates means you’re on the same team.

Do you know who aren’t teammates?

People who drop queues when they pop. They’ve decided they don’t want to be on your team. They’re not your teammates.

People who stack their bg team as much as possible. There are few spots available for pugs. Thus, it’s less likely they’ll be your teammates.

1 Like

They may be placed into the game you’re playing, but they aren’t on your team, they’re on their team. That’s my issue with pugs. They’re often playing a different game. They may be in the room with you, but it doesn’t mean they’re playing to win.

Pug games often have 80 teams. All in the same instance.

Not sure what any of that has to do with knowing who the regular premaders are but ok.

5 capped a 10 player sync group with a pug in deepwind yesterday then farmed them at the gate. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m confused???

why do people even que for epic BG’s if this is such an issue?

I solo que regular BG and sometimes group with one or two friends…

premades has never been a problem, even the 8 huntards in EoTS we still won.

Well i don’t know what to tell you …but I am in a few communities and that’s what they talk about. I didn’t just join for one second and form an opinion etc

Complainng about premades in bgs is pointless.

The only PvP Blizz puts any effort whatsoever into developing is 3v3.

Breaking addons require breaking APIs that are commonly used by other addons. It’s actually very difficult to target specific addons.

This in a nutshell.

I run with one of the big communities and I’ve never been on Disc - not once. And we don’t stack groups or expect meta specs.

You show up you play and the only expectation is that you let the leader lead and play the objectives. I’d say maybe 25% are full conquest.

It’s very casual and low-fi.

1 Like

Which community is that?

Savage Alliance Slayers (SAS).

Some are more committed and serious than others, but it does not play out in an exclusionary way.

More that the serious-minded types gear quicker and get into Disc strat discussions. Honestly, our in-game chat channel is more about feet pics than serious business pug stomps. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

:thinking:

Secret Ankle Seekers

Now, I see why premade raiders constantly emphasize they’re a community of like-minded individuals.

1 Like

questionable judgement :sob: :skull: