Premade battlegrounds

Does 35 count?

They were farming hundreds of HKs near the other team’s spawn cave.

1 Like

If you gave everyone a blank map of AV, and asked them to label all the bosses/bunkers/towers/choke points/graveyards with their names and abbreviations, I think you’d see why pugs don’t execute your strats.

:slight_smile:

A few days ago, my team had siege firing down on WS. We still somehow lost control of WS. I blame poor aim… Or alcohol.

Why does this make me want to spend more time playing…nothing like salty tears

1 Like

Probably this. It is possible to be firing somewhat on the flag and for it to be capped.

Essentially, have to have the bomb land on the top of the flag, or there is space in the circle for a capper. And they can’t ‘help’ to defend the flag by firing on combat, they have to fire on the flag and only the flag.

Only if you leave your wing man!

:musical_note: Highway to the Danger Zone :musical_note:

I gotta ask; why don’t you want a fair fight?

2 Likes

are you playing the game with a cartoon filter?

Not nearly as much. :smiley:

Well, you’ve got to have someone confirming you’re hitting the flag. Also, note to teammates, if you don’t know where I am talking about ask! We won’t ridicule you.

I mean, could we even call ourselves human if there was no drama in our lives?

4 Likes

An ape without japes is just a monkey in a suit.

Leveling my rogue atm making lightbringer sync que premades afk out the game has been hilarious

the experience of humanity is best described as the struggle between the body trying to be an animal and the mind trying to be a god.

A couple months ago.

You can click the link/title inside the quote box to go see the source.

Premade raids regularly bring in 25 or 30 people. 35 isn’t a huge stretch.

I didn’t tell you to do that, but ok.

1 Like

I’m new to premade groups but they’ve changed the way I view PvP.

It was miserable a few months ago. Horde was losing non-stop. I would lose 6-7 epic BGs in a row, and we’d be farmed like crazy. I was anti-premade until I caved and decided to try a group.

Its been amazing.

Everyone is so friendly and hilarious, and we all help each other out. We guide each other through strategy and gear, using toys and potions and ideas I never even thought about before. I’m more communicative than I have been in years.

Sometimes we even match up against Alliance premades and that’s been a lot of fun too.

I was anti-premade but I’ve changed my mind. I think organized groups with like-minded people could be the future of PvP for me.

6 Likes

stop pretending it’s very obvious you’re some alt account person trying to pretend sync queue groups aren’t that common XD

Also what post did you drones spam report?

1 Like

if ur not running a 4 gladiator + token paladin pal premade, are you really gaming?

2 Likes

Couldn’t be all the toxicity of your insults throughout every thread now would it .

3 Likes

It’s a dbz match between panda and thae :popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Pretty much, yeah. Most of the time when horde do lose epic BGs it’s because they’re facing an alliance ‘premade’ since alliance pugs are largely terrible. Other times it’s only really because of lack of healers or being outgeared in general - which reveals the lameness of blizz PvP design, but it is what it is unless they balance/design better.