Premade Alliance Communities

God it’s nice being friends with good players.

2 Likes

So are we :smiley: 8 pm. Come to our turf and see who gets spanked. :smiley:

Don’t do epics sorry

Generally do every format, but that one

Is that also the time for tomorrow’s war game?

Nope. /10 chars.

I sat and waited, alone, for you to jump off the ship and come fight…but you just hid up there. All game. We started playing trivia and I’d tab in every once in a while to check, but you were still in hiding

Your friends all grouped together and put up a fight but… not dotlom. He remained a stowaway on his voyage to the next game

We all made hotdogs on the ship. I have a softspot for airline food.

I also have a softspot for Bri’s groveling. I like people at my feet, it’s a sign of submission amongst my people.

maybe bcuz you arent kit, he likes to chase kit

Oh the irony

LOL

You don’t know that for sure. I could be

1 Like

hmmmmm hmmmm time to play imposters :skull:

1 Like

In what world is that not a sign of submission?

Also, what kind of hotdog? Im a fan of the chilli dog myself, put my self in hospital because too much hot sauce

sometimes I gotta reach the top shelf

Are you Sonic the Hedgehog? I’ve once worried about the chronic effects of spicy food on the body. If it fools your body into thinking it’s on fire, is it really a good thing? I mean, I still like hot wings or something but now you’ve got me thinking about chronic hot sauce and I can’t put it down because I was once thinking about this not one week ago in this run-on ongoing thought about hot sauce its effects and my sanity

Certainly not Sonic, I’m more like Knuckles. Can’t run too good but got some power in these hips. To be honest though, I don’t know where I would be without hot sauce.

But also on a side note, If I put hot sauce on all my food the girl im dating dont want it :wink: 1000IQ play

1 Like

SPM is not an open community though? Or did they turn into one? By that i mean openly accepting pretty much all players into a community that plays very regularly at normal times (prime time-ish).

What’s the diffs between Golden Guardians and Shadows of Death?

Why “tread lightly” with Ruthless Renegades?

How do you join/check out ones that aren’t listed and don’t say who they are?

1 Like

now im hungry and want snaccs but i cant get up atm qued for rbgs D:

basically what happened was ahirly disbanded GG and ppl tried to put it back together meanwhile the leader RB of RR which is GG went afk and didnt bother to help (bcuz irl ??) then was crying about quitting for good and then only when other drama happened of him lying about stuff happened that he decided out the the blue to come back . And i told RB off so that was that .

its a super long drama but thats the tdlr , there is a lot of details i left out but i rather not discuss it on forums . Im solo now and not a member of GG or RR anymore and i couldn’t be happier .

2 Likes

Really love this community, very kind and respectful, both in chat and in game (not cowards who camp the losing team like Bloodthirsty Space Goats).

5 Likes

Not gona lie if this is referencing today’s AV man that was gold. Lmao

2 Likes

What’s your obsession with Fraam? Go ask them. I’m done with it.

2 Likes