Premade Alliance Communities

Hey all,

I was wondering where are the all of the premade communities? I’m looking for groups of people to do random BGs.
And before people whine and say don’t do premades… it’s an MMOPRG. You’re supposed to group up and do things.

I find casual random PvP most fun nowadays and would love to play some BGs with folx.

Adding my Discord here. mrpeteandrew

1 Like

Try searching in communities for Space goats or Stormpike Militia. They seem to have good players and good leads. Next would be Golden Guardians and Shadows of Death. Tread lightly with Ruthless renegades and Ruin. All are ally comms and there are many others not listed

1 Like

Bloodthirsty Space Goats is a brand new and yet fast growing community on alliance side! We run reg/epic BGs daily in multiple groups with no requirements.

You are welcome to join us through the community finder anytime :blush:

3 Likes

you have a lot of nerve to post here yet alone show your face around here after what you did, Ahrily .

6 Likes

GG is RR btw

Do you guys do sync queue premades?

no she just disbands whole communities

5 Likes

Yea be real careful with those folks. Very violent group that lot. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

seeing how you weren’t there when it all went down , you were inv way after the fact and where only around for the 2nd phase of it .

1 Like

not a fan of any communities that are not inclusive and accepting of EVERYONE. in 2023, this is the bare minimum.

1 Like

We are at DJL, but we are Horde. We have people of every flavor! :slight_smile: No racism, homophobia, or jerks allowed. Anyone disrupting the peace is shown the door. :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t you have dotlom in your group now lol

yes ive joined you guys a while back but i dont see many groups happening. maybe i play at a different time than yall.

Yes, he’s awesome. He doesn’t talk in disc and often solo q’s. I give him skull and tell him go nuts.

That might be, we play every night 8 pm Eastern to 11 or so.

Let me see if I can find some posts of him being truly terrible to me LOL

hardcore false advertising

1 Like

Dot has never said anything horrible in DJL. Not one single bad thing, he’s been a good doobie.

The irony to this one is Joker and I obliterated dotlom so hard last night he ragequit on his guild group after the first death

4:52 1500-0 score 30-0 kills on seething btw.

About what I expected

Hope you enjoyed keeping that boat warm as we farmed your guild.

All of this is in reference to me being trans.

Because he lost an argument.

Don’t paint DJL out to be saints if that’s who you have in your group.

5 Likes

I don’t see any of that as being as you’ve painted it. You and Dot have beef, so what? They’ve never said anything that we should kick them over in DJL groups or disc.

I’ve known Dotlom for a long time.

He will.