Premade Alliance Communities

If that happens, then it will be dealt with swiftly.

Whoops my bad. Hard to keep track.

You’ve tried to bring this up before, you wanna try again?

Nice of you to mention my server pals, but I was invited by them. Either way, nice to see your slander return, try not to get banned again. Maybe you can rub Joker’s shoulders some more, he needs the boost.

I didn’t leave, you must be resulting to slander again. Do you ever not lie?

dont worry though, I’m sure that farm equipment you call class gives enough backrubs for all the boys. Lots of protein, sir

1 Like

Thanks Dotlom Hope to see you in bgs again soon :wink:

Nice to know you bail on your friends when the going gets tuff

KEKW

1 Like

It’s a good thing the game has been designed away from that direction for quite some time now

Yea you sat on the boat instead of leaving LOL

Even worse. Were just forcing your friends to fight under-staffed

Literally couldn’t make it to round 2 with Joker, tapped out at 1

1 Like

Thats rough, hopefully the whole ordeal wasn’t too traumatic.

dot usually is full of sarcasm he does it to me a lot

I don’t see an apology anywhere

1 Like

Subscribe to my newsletter for hit tips and tricks.

1 Like

On losing a bg?

Why did you leave SAS anyway Dotlom?

1 Like

from what i read it was just his opinion on the topic? a lil banter here n there pretty sure he aint serious . idk know him much n even i can tell he is just being full on sarcastic . unless hes said things behind the scenes off forums and what not nothing ive read here requires an apology really imo . I honestly just read it as playful banter and stuff . I see it no different then how your posts used to be bantering with ppl on forums all the times before you got banned awhile ago . if im being honest .

You should learn to pay attention instead of just seeing what you don’t see.

I actually send bri hatemail via smoke signal. All that haze is actually me, I did that, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and avoid Qing bgs today Dotlom.

I’m qing <3

1 Like

how dare you do you know thats not nice sir

1 Like

uhhhhhhhhh im gonna own you and that vicarious little boy you call a warrior. he wouldnt even be caught alive on his own, lesser chance dead

Do you want to see the vod of you sitting in the graveyard all game after you got spanked LOL?

1 Like

peeek i shall watch

nothing will happen, just like before

mabye bri will earn another banishment to their bunker, that I will watch. for someone who likes to fight, they sure do let others do it.

im more dissapointed bri cant use their basic senses for anything other than self embarassment. imagine scraping SAS for my name just to be wrong. stalker vibes dude, you’re a possessive freak, please understand that so I don’t have to.

ok ok before this gets derailed any harder

^ she disbands whole communities and then goes mia only to come back and act liek nothing happened fyi do not join ahrily .

1 Like