Prelaunch Cross-Faction Multi-Guild Server Group. 450+ Players and Counting

The goal for the group is to make sure players have leveling groups for questing, dungeons, and battlegrounds. We also want to jump start the server economy, and make sure that which ever server we join it ends up being a high population with a great faction balance.

It is critical that we make up a good chunk of the server population. When i started playing World of Warcraft many years ago I was lucky to join a great server with an even faction balance with high population. I was lucky. I started to play in vanilla, and the server did not unbalance till Mists of Pandaria. The launch of Vanilla World of Warcraft servers is going to be chaotic. We can expect vanilla servers to spike in population at launch, then dip greatly after a couple of months. If we can ensure we have a great chunk of the players on the server together we can help ensure that players have a great time and form lasting connections, thus saving our server from population collapse .

This group also offers peace of mind for players who invite their friends to the group. Though I started WoW on a great server, all of my real life friends started on different servers. This left me playing alone most of the time. I would find a good guild now and again, but great times in a guild were made when you are in with a group of friends. If you invite all of your friends to this server, and they invite theirs, and so on, we can make sure that all of our friends will be with us for this great WoW adventure . This way when it comes time to start playing Classic World of Warcraft all of your friends will know they can just check this group to find which server to join to find you, or if you start playing later you will know which server to join to find your friends who started before you.

I need to clarify that this group is not a guild , nor will everyone in this group be joining the same faction. This is much larger then a guild. Though this group will host a guild for players if they wish to join. We do intend to join an American PVP server in the American Central timezone. This give most players better shot at playing closer to the own time no matter where in America they live.

I hope that you will consider joining my group. I am working hard to make sure this is the best shot anyone has for an amazing Classic World of Warcraft experience. You don’t need to do anything in this group but join, and remember to check it when you get ready to play Classic WoW . I hope you would take the step to invite your friends to.

Our target goal is 2000 players. We have over 450 players spread between Discord and the Battlenet social tab on the Battlenet launcher. 450/2000

https://discord.gg/Q5wWZa9

https://www.facebook.com/groups/209063919708489/

If it facebook is easier for you.

Thank you for your time an consideration.

3 Likes

Over 600 players now

This is not on.
Hope to see your entire group banned for cross faction collusion.

Bunch of retailers by the sound of things who don’t understand that this is against the rules in classic.

4 Likes

Sounds toxic if a cross faction guild that colludes joins a pvp server.

Well if you guys don’t support cross faction guild killing then that is terrible.

Sounds like a pyramid scheme!

1 Like

if you saw my discord you would see that the horde in alliance have separate channels. Also not a cross faction guild. it is a server group. you guys are just razzing anyway.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be the Classic forums if someone wasn’t kvetching about something.

I see nothing wrong with what the OP is wanting to do.

I am 100% honest in my intentions for this community I have started.

over 750 players now. still aiming for 2000+. starting to need more horde to balance the factions

Blizzard adds bnet, which includes Blizzard Communities, but oh no, don’t use the communities aspect of bnet.

Can’t follow that logic.

2 Likes

what may have been a rule 10 years ago is smiled on now days

Nobody’s going to give a shot about your stupid little group of people. And you’re not gonna have any effect on the server economy.

You must be a wrath baby. People were fine before so you’re not needed.

over 850 players now. I think you are wrong. with this many the AH will have a nice jump start.

1 Like

I’ll be joining when I get home. I didn’t see a time zone you’re shooting for or I missed it? Kind of speed read because im late for work on a Saturday. Lol.
I think this is a great idea and the exact intentions of bnet communities feature. Building gaming communities that transcend games or factions.

Now why wouldn’t people want to see strong fully fleshed out communities with strong ideas for the server as a whole? I must ponder this more.

Good job OP. I dig what you’re trying to do.

Edit found it. CT

thankyou, I really just want a great server to roll on so me and my friends will never feel the need to reroll somewhere ells. So we need more players to help pad the server pop, and in return they get a good server.

Oh and it will be north american central time zone since it give most players the closest time to their own.

What the heck? How bitter do you have to be to say something like that, seriously there’s tons of discords around and a few websites gathering people to talk about the game, planning RP and PVP events and what they want to do, find leveling buddie’s and so on? Of course that’s not against the Terms of use, we’ve been doing that since Vanilla.

1 Like

you should call yourself skyfang