Predicting the outrage of Vulpera

I don’t mind if Horde get Vulpera. As long as Alliance get those awesome Sethrak

3 Likes

I don’t really care about vulpera, but it seems like a lot of people do. Alliance probably wont get sethrak, because they are not designed to have various armors.

2 Likes

Uhhh… look back at ALL my posts in this topic. They have been only about the Sethrak and questioning why the Alliance think they should get them.

Then you replied to ME about some crap about Vulpera when I’ve never mentioned Vulpera, got all whiney about the possibility of mechagnomes when I’ve never mentioned mechagnomes, misused the term strawman and got butthurt because I made fun of how pretentious the Alliance are.

My one and only argument has and always will be “Why does the Alliance even think they will get Sethrak?” Go ahead, search “Snikrot” in this topic.

Care to explain that, or you want to just go back to your random strawman about strawmen?

1 Like

I don’t even think that would be a real issue in terms of player choice. the main difference that would even effect players would be the voice sound clips used and text pronouns that get used if any.

The transmog would do most the work from there. :thinking:

1 Like

they are cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ankoan and Furbolgs don’t have any visible gender differences.
Neither did Gilblins until this patch, but then again they still use the old models.

I’m looking forward to when Horde get Gilblin and blame the Alliance for not getting Vulpera.

Not only do I not want them, I don’t want them in the game. Also like many other people have said, why the heck would alliance ever think they get them, there is not a single one that talks to us, and the rest we just kill on sight/hostile.

I know you’re just trying to stir up crap but the sensible thing would be to wait till they’re released or at least a confirmed announcement.

Don’t look at me… a big part of the Horde quest line in Vol’dun is about helping the little fur balls.

:cookie:

1 Like

The horde also saves Vorrik after he got himself into some trouble again, they also defeat the faithless leader Korthek and save Sethraliss.

The difference here is that in lore the order halls are neutral and the leader of the halls is not known. Also, the factions helped an equal amount which is not the case with the sethrak.

When Blizzard arranges the vulperas as a playable race, I will create at least 2 vulperas!

And watch the crying of the edgy lords! :fox_face::fox_face:

I think it’s funny y’all think Alliance players wanting Seth’rak care about the lore debate side of it. No. We just want Sethrak to be paired with Vulpera because it would make the most sense if Vulpera are actually a thing.

1 Like

As it turns out, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Horde received giblins and vulperas and Ally had to swallow junkgnomes as a favor from Blizzard to Ally, as it was with void blood elves and broad-boned kultirans.

The devs like horde, and I know the devs like foxes by the Lothien mount and Vulpera, Blizzard will give them to you.

Alliance will get the minimum effort junk gnomes. Suppose Blizzard isn’t aware of the irony of giving them the literal pieced together leftovers of another race to Alliance.

1 Like

Youre playing a druid, dude.

1 Like

The alliance are going to be very upset. They wunt dew fuwwy twaiwls owo

Because they are cute and cuddly

Except for blood elves and nightborne right? Nasty creatures

It’s not the Alliance players who’re going to cry and tantrum, it’s the “anti-furries” who think that any animal-type race shouldn’t be allowed in “their vidyagaem” :rofl: don’t you remember the volume of whining done over Pandaren? Heck some people still do it. If Vulpera get added it’s going to make the Sea of Tears even saltier and I’m going to love it.

3 Likes

They should make vulpera neutral like pandas, but the only way to unlock them is to pay $150.